Permamently crashed E2 due to Arimidex... I feel miserable

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

Hello everbody,
to make a long story short, I ended up on TRT because I abused steroids in the past and never fully recovered. My final protocol asked for 50mg Test E twice weekly which got my TT up to ~650ng (2 days after injection) and my E2 came back @ 40pg. My doc put me on Arimidex 0.5mg with every Test shot. After about one month I started to feel like crap and still do until today (began taking Arimidex in autumn 2017). My E2 was <5pg and we stoppped the AI. 2 months later we tested again and E2 was 10pg. We upped the dose to 150mg/week and my E2 didn't change. We attribute all of my symptoms to hypoestrogenism: joint pain, stiff neck, extremely fatigued, feeling weak, dry eyes, frequent urination, I lost 15kg (~30lbs) in 8 months due to the inability to work out (I almost faint doing squats, get dizzy, run out of breath easily), tachycardia, heart palpitations, headaches, bloated belly, no morning wood since then, getting angry really fast. I'm at loss and I never felt so desperate in my life:(
So far we ruled out MI, embolism, stress test ended at 175W (pulse was >190bpm, RR 210/100), ALT/AST are normal.
Thanks in advance, guys
I realize this is old, but has anyone else noted tachycardia with low E2? I have a bit of it and I always assumed it was due to T levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me