Perfect PCT, no hurry (from Germany)

Buy Lab Tests Online

apo01

Hello together,

About me:
I am 30y old and used AAS for 6 years (cold on/off, PCT, blast and cruise). I already thought I knew what I am doing, but the more I read the more I unterstand you can never know enough.
My first cycle was dumb because of a friend, 8 weeks Epistane, no PCT. I think at this moment I already messed up my HPTA. 1 year later I did 250mg 20 weeks with classy Tamox/Chlom for 6 weeks and I felt horrible, vomited, etc. for month. I have all the bloodwork from the days, but I think going back to the past won't help. I did nearly everything in the next years. I always get really sensitive nips and need an AI.
I would say, as dumb as this sounds, I am not dumb at all :p. 6 years of AAS and not always PCT, some 19-Nor and DHT derivates used for to long...

PCT 2019 - NO PCT:
So in 2019 I took the decision to stop what I am doing. I did a spermiogram <5mio spermcount. Went to the urologist, talked to the andrologist. Yes, go cold out. I told them what my plan was and how to do, also because of the 19Nors etc. So Jan - April 2020, cold out.
- I lost hair, a lot (sure, my test was zero, still tren, mast, bold in my system)
- libido gone
- shrink penis
- gingivitis starting april I guess

Back on TRT:
I started TRT in April and was back alive. I developed gyno in the last weeks, because of hormonal spikes and fake test. I am using Tamox, it shrunk, but it want past. I will keep the tamox in for 2 more weeks. The TRT saved some hair, but its still falling out more than before.

My goal:
1. Get rid of the gingivitis. My dentist cant help me with regular cleaning. I tried everything, checked for bacteria etc. My hope was to fix it with long enough TRT and correct bloodlevels, but I dont know. I consulted a lot of people, but this seems to be a highly rare topic.
2. Try a perfect planned PCT or stay on TRT. I have red a lot, but this forum and a few coaches seem to really get the point.
3. Get my fertitlity back.
4. Stop loosing my hair (this is more about shampoo, minoxidil, ru58841, nothing for this forum, dermapen)

I want to try this protocol, but with little changes and questions:
First 15 days:
HCG 1,000-2,000 IU (subcutaneous) every 3 days;
ENClomiphene citrate 12,5mg-25mg orally once a day; and
Tamoxifen 20 mg orally once a day.
A satisfactory testosterone level on day 15, typically 350 ng/mL or greater, is followed by the oral medications (no HCG) for an additional 15 days (25 mg per day clomiphene would be sufficient in most cases).
https://www.excelmale.com/foru…t-pct-programs-work.1561/
Is tamoxifen 2 weeks really enough for me?

I found this guy and i really appreciate his work regarding AAS recovery and studies:

His suggestion - Alternative PCT:
1. HCG 2-3 weeks, less then 1000iu and taper till 3000iU eod accordingto test levels.
+ adding in 0,5 anastrozole comined with Enclomiphene 25mg
For six months???
2. Then start with hMG or rFSH 75iU-450iU eod and up the hCG 3000-5000iU eod and up the Enclomiphene to 50mg and keep anastrozole 0,5mg.

Every suggest with evidences.

Alternatively I have read a little bit about Triptorelin, but I feel like this has not been approved by any doctors.

I am excited about the discussion. Here in germany there are NO Trt clinics, doctors no nearly nothing about AAS and HPTA recovery. You can not get a real trt in your 30s and everybody is just like "wait for it to get better". Also the german forums do not have any real, evidencebased knowledge. So no sprint, but a marathon.

Thanks to everybody!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale