Peptide allergy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jntsrgn

My wife has been on a combination peptide mix of Sermorelin, GHRP2 and GHRP6 from PeptidePros for several months. She briefly stopped for a few weeks. She took her first dose again last week and noticed a little bit of tingling and itching on her skin. With a subsequent does she had full hand and face swelling with hives all over. Clearly she has had an allergic reaction. Does anyone have any experience with this and switching to a completely different peptide such as Ipamorelin? Obviously, we are very reluctant to try any further peptides, but she really has good results with them. She doesn’t want to have to stop.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

I would switch to a different company. Sometimes people can get allergic reactions to the coupling agents being use to synthesize the peptides. They could also be using a filler making the vial seem much more full than what is should be. Make sure also that you are using bacteriostatic water and not sterile water.

kayfab1972

Your wife must be eating like crazy man i took GHRP2 for about a month with mod gfr 1-29 and i was eating tones of food, they tell me GHRP6 is even worst.

Go on ipamoralin i am using it now alone cut out Mod gfr because it gave me chest tightness, fatigue etc, i actually through it was the ipamoralin.

200mcg before bed works like magic. Your wife is taking a pretty big amount of GH secretagogue her blood sugar and the itching is normal. I found if i used too much GH i got that too, also was worst when using MK-677

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
She took her first dose again last week and noticed a little bit of tingling and itching on her skin. With a subsequent does she had full hand and face swelling with hives all over. Clearly she has had an allergic reaction. Does anyone have any experience with this and switching to a completely different peptide such as Ipamorelin?
If you are getting them from online companies (not compounding), it's hard to tell what they put in the vial.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me