Penuma penile implant

Buy Lab Tests Online

Secret

I’ve had it done. It hasn’t added any real length, and it added about 1.5-1.75” to circumference. I’ve had it for about a year. It’s fairly drastic change. Your flavor length is almost your erect length afterwards. The only drawback I found is because of the change in girth, when erect the skin of my pubic area is pulled outward a bit. But as the skin has stretched, that has lessened. I’m pleased with it. Its challenging to deal with depending on the cloth you wear, and what not, because it’s always in the way. You end up with quite the bulge too. I was above average before, and now the added girth has me at 7.25” at the smallest and 7.75 twards the base for circumference. I’ve been married for 20 years, the wife loves it, but oral sex is definitely a lot more challenging, and normal oral sex is fairly impossible. I got it for no real reason other than answering the age old question. I also only did it because it was reversible.
Do you have a photo of the result?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Mickey 12

It was 16k. I don’t have ED as far as a health reason, but I’ve had trouble when tired and pressured. And for a small period of time that mental part caused it to get a little excessive as far as manifesting trouble. But a few changes as far as communication fixed it for me. The implant is kind of beneficial in that way. I’ve taken Ed medication recreationally, but usually don’t due to the side effects. I found a very effective treatment for ED, or if you require prolonged erections for making videos, long marathon sessions or something likewise. It’s a peptide called pt-141. It works very effectively. You have to search for it. It’s available and legal to buy and possess. I’m not discussing it any further here. The dr I used is in DC. Novaurology.
I have been consulting with Nova urology In Virginia (aka DC area). Glad I found your post.
How normal is sex now?
how long have you had it?
How was your pain level for how long?
how long to painless erections?
any pain at all now?
what was your before flaccid circumference and after?
What size did Dr Tajkari use on you?

I'd like to do it but I'm definitely worried about the long term feeling. I want no pain during sex. I can handle the pain short term but don't what anything pain wise say past 3 to 4 months once healed.
Thanks so much for you input.

Bootsy00

Attachments

• 42573586-D226-4BA9-B594-3139DD0DEA8B.jpeg
    42573586-D226-4BA9-B594-3139DD0DEA8B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 677

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Flaccid but full. Before-Soft ~4” L 5”G. After-soft 5.5-6”L 6.5” G. Before-erect 6.5”L 6-6.5”G. After erect 6.75”L 7.5-7.75”G.
Wow. Does it feel normal to the touch? When you masturbate, do you feel different ?

How long is the life expectancy of the implant ? Most penile inflatable implants last up to 20 years before they have to be replaced.

madman

Super Moderator
Wow. Does it feel normal to the touch? When you masturbate, do you feel different ?

How long is the life expectancy of the implant ? Most penile inflatable implants last up to 20 years before they have to be replaced.

Permanent as it is made from medical-grade silicone that does not contain any liquid or gels.

Screenshot (9687).png

Secret

Flaccid but full. Before-Soft ~4” L 5”G. After-soft 5.5-6”L 6.5” G. Before-erect 6.5”L 6-6.5”G. After erect 6.75”L 7.5-7.75”G.
You had an increase in length of approximately 3cm with the implant, is that it? And what is the size of this implant?

Bootsy00

I would say it’s possible, but you’ll put a 31g hole in the silicone. You could probably do it hundreds of time’s without worry, but I’m sure everyone would object as far as medical professionals.
Yep. Tried it. It was easy, but definitely didn’t like trimix. It made me achey

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
@Bootsy00 interesting that you say Trimix makes you achey. It happens to me but did not connect it until now that you say it. I guess prostaglandins have that effect. Will research this.

Pride

Yes. The lower half of my penis is too thick for her to open her mouth enough. And the top half is too. But it can go in. There is no head bobbing able to be done, that doesn’t represent a “hand held wood planer” effect. So it’s basically just licking and jerking for me.
When you say "normal oral sex is fairly impossible", could you please explain exactly what do you mean?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me