Penuma penile implant

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tman

Flaccid but full. Before-Soft ~4” L 5”G. After-soft 5.5-6”L 6.5” G. Before-erect 6.5”L 6-6.5”G. After erect 6.75”L 7.5-7.75”G.
I've spent some time researching this vs PMMA. Huge cost difference, but this is reversible. Then I watched the video of how the Atlanta doc flips the penis inside out as part of the procedure...like you, married many years, thinking why not...let's see how momma likes it...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Penuma XL

I’ve had it done. It hasn’t added any real length, and it added about 1.5-1.75” to circumference. I’ve had it for about a year. It’s fairly drastic change. Your flavor length is almost your erect length afterwards. The only drawback I found is because of the change in girth, when erect the skin of my pubic area is pulled outward a bit. But as the skin has stretched, that has lessened. I’m pleased with it. Its challenging to deal with depending on the cloth you wear, and what not, because it’s always in the way. You end up with quite the bulge too. I was above average before, and now the added girth has me at 7.25” at the smallest and 7.75 twards the base for circumference. I’ve been married for 20 years, the wife loves it, but oral sex is definitely a lot more challenging, and normal oral sex is fairly impossible. I got it for no real reason other than answering the age old question. I also only did it because it was reversible.
I'm scheduled for the surgery this coming Friday. How long did it take for you to start having sex and did it feel normal?

Bootsy00

I'm scheduled for the surgery this coming Friday. How long did it take for you to start having sex and did it feel normal?
I waited the full 6 weeks. It was leaking semen, and prostate fluid often. The morning erections are something to behold. Painful. That only lasts a couple weeks. It has a slight desensitization, on the dorsal ( top) side of my penis. But that’s not where I get any pleasure from. And it gets cold often. I find myself resorting to a 3yo by constantly warming it up with my hand during cold conditions. Don’t worry, if you are going to have sex with the same person before it, then after, the initial gasp you’ll hear is worth it all.

Seth

I waited the full 6 weeks. It was leaking semen, and prostate fluid often. The morning erections are something to behold. Painful. That only lasts a couple weeks. It has a slight desensitization, on the dorsal ( top) side of my penis. But that’s not where I get any pleasure from. And it gets cold often. I find myself resorting to a 3yo by constantly warming it up with my hand during cold conditions. Don’t worry, if you are going to have sex with the same person before it, then after, the initial gasp you’ll hear is worth it all.
It gets cold. Is that from a change in circulation?

Penuma XL

I’ve had it done. It hasn’t added any real length, and it added about 1.5-1.75” to circumference. I’ve had it for about a year. It’s fairly drastic change. Your flavor length is almost your erect length afterwards. The only drawback I found is because of the change in girth, when erect the skin of my pubic area is pulled outward a bit. But as the skin has stretched, that has lessened. I’m pleased with it. Its challenging to deal with depending on the cloth you wear, and what not, because it’s always in the way. You end up with quite the bulge too. I was above average before, and now the added girth has me at 7.25” at the smallest and 7.75 twards the base for circumference. I’ve been married for 20 years, the wife loves it, but oral sex is definitely a lot more challenging, and normal oral sex is fairly impossible. I got it for no real reason other than answering the age old question. I also only did it because it was reversible.
What size Penuma did you get?

Bootsy00

What size Penuma did you get?
You don’t get to pick really. I don’t even know. The Dr. selects it based on your natural size. It feels like it is dove tailed around the suspensitory ligament, and runs the length of it, all the way to just before the head. So for me that’s about ~8” in length the thickness tapers towards the head over about a 1” length.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me