Penile Venous Leakage May be Linked to Higher Estradiol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Your penis must store blood to keep an erection. If the veins in the penis cannot prevent blood from leaving the penis during an erection, you'll lose your erection. This is called venous leak. Venous leakage may occur with vascular disease. Venous leakage is also associated with diabetes, Peyronie's disease (buildup of scar tissue in the penis that leads to curved, painful erections), certain nerve conditions, and even severe anxiety.

"Our preliminary data support the hypothesis that the steroid environment, in particular estradiol level, can influence venous vascular tone (via VEGF or NO) thus affecting venous leakage dysfunction. This point can explain a possible link between the high estradiol levels and a functional insufficiency of the venous system in ED and underlies the importance of sex hormone determination in supporting potential therapeutic options."

Full paper:

veneousleakageestradiol.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Just spoke to Shaun from Empower and he just relayed the above info to me. I haven't had any response to 20 units of Trimix and I mean zero response, dead in the water. I need to make an appointment with my M.D. to check the plumbing because "dead dick" is not working for me at all. Pretty frustrated after sticking a sharp needle into my buddy four times with no results. My TRT protocol was dialed in for the first 6 months now going on 1 year all kinds of issues popping up.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Michael, please post a pic here of the bottle and the syringe with how much you are injecting. This is too strange to me. Thanks

1-10-14 415.jpg
Nelson, Here is the photo of the Trimix and the syringe pulled back to 20units. I started out apparently too low (2units) the first shot then went to 5, 10, 15 and now 20. Absolutely zero response from any dosage. I read your insert and the insert from Empower. I alternated injection sites and went 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock positions on my member. I am not sure if it is a venous leakage or bad batch of Trimix. I did not purchase the pre-mix and now I regret that. I have read that the already mixed version is more potent. I followed the mixing directions on the bottle. I mixed 5ml of bacteriostatic water to the powder and injected it slowly.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Hi Michael, have you checked your prolactin? This can be quite problematic if by chance any Nor19 compounds (Deca, Tren) were ever implemented without a supporting dopamine agonist. Not saying you have, but if you have it's worth looking at. On the E2, the "sensitive" assay is the standard that can really define where your E2 is plotted. I have some ideas for you on how you can reduce your E2 conversion and manage everything with maybe some more stability. If you post a new thread in the Testosterone forum, we can help throw some ideas for you and your physician to consider. I can point your towards the labs you need for future follow up as well. If you have complete labs, I would enjoy seeing them, they can be posted up in our BW Forum.

Hi Michael, have you checked your prolactin? This can be quite problematic if by chance any Nor19 compounds (Deca, Tren) were ever implemented without a supporting dopamine agonist. Not saying you have, but if you have it's worth looking at. On the E2, the "sensitive" assay is the standard that can really define where your E2 is plotted. I have some ideas for you on how you can reduce your E2 conversion and manage everything with maybe some more stability. If you post a new thread in the Testosterone forum, we can help throw some ideas for you and your physician to consider. I can point your towards the labs you need for future follow up as well. If you have complete labs, I would enjoy seeing them, they can be posted up in our BW Forum.

Hi Chris, Thanks for reading and any help will be much appreciated. I haven't had prolactin checked and never used Deca or Tren. My TRT protocol is 200mg Test cyp x 1 week, HCG 250 iu day before and day after test shot, .5mg AI day of shot. My blood pressure was normal prior to TRT and now on the higher side. No other meds and I don't drink or smoke. I do take 4mg nicotine gum in the morning and my caffeine intake is rather high due to bodybuilding. not sure what's going on and my M.D. was thinking it was BP related along w the Nicotine and Caffeine. Im not in agreement but I guess it's a start..

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Hi Michael, there could be a myriad of things going on. Do me a favor, get a thread going at your convenience in TRT section, and/or post up any and all recent BW in the BW forum. I'll get with you on the follow up labs, and with some ideas on your protocol. Sound like a deal? I'll be on and off throughout the weekend, but will respond. If needed, you can get something started and I can move some of your posts from this thread over there. Let me know what you think ...

~Chris

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have tried the powder version of Trimix that I reconstituted myself and hated it from different companies. I am not sure why it did not work. The premixed stuff always works.

From my book:

"Compounding pharmacies sell two types of Trimix formulations: Freeze dried (powder to be mixed later with water) or pre-mixed vials. Some men find the freeze dried form not to be as effective."

Jeffrey Becker

The issue of venous problems may contribute to a variety of age-related problems with the male reproductive system:

Reversal of benign prostate hyperplasia by selective occlusion of impaired venous drainage in the male reproductive system: novel mechanism, new treatment

Abstract

The prostate is an androgen-regulated exocrine gland producing over 30% of the noncellular components of the semen and promoting optimal conditions for survival and motility of sperm in the vagina. Benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) is the most common benign neoplasm in men. Its aetiology is not clear, and therefore, current medical treatments are directed towards the symptoms. Though testosterone is known to be the promoter of prostate cell proliferation, no causal relation between serum testosterone levels and BPH has been found. In this study, we propose a novel and tested pathophysiological mechanism for the evolution of BPH and suggest a tested and effective treatment. We found that in all BPH patients, the one-way valves in the vertically oriented internal spermatic veins are destroyed (clinically manifested as varicocele), causing elevated hydrostatic pressure, some 6-fold greater than normal, in the venous drainage of the male reproductive system. The elevated pressure propagates to all interconnected vessels leading to a unique biological phenomenon: venous blood flows retrograde from the higher pressure in the testicular venous drainage system to the low pressure in the prostatic drainage system directly to the prostate (law of communicating vessels). We have found that free testosterone levels in this blood are markedly elevated, with a concentration of some 130-fold above serum level. Consequently, the prostate is exposed to: (i) increased venous pressure that causes hypertrophy; (ii) elevated concentration of free testosterone causing hyperplasia. We have treated 28 BPH patients using a technique that restores normal pressure in the venous drainage in the male reproductive system. The back-pressure and the back-flow of blood from the testicular to the prostate drainage system were eliminated and, consequently, a rapid reduction in prostate volume and a regression of prostate symptoms took place.

Jeffrey Becker

If you accept the hypothesis and clinical findings of the authors of the previous study, such a condition (degeneration of venous valves causing chronic higher back pressure in venous network) could lead also to venous leakage developing in concert with BPH. It seems the two conditions seem to frequently happen together, as age-related, BPH and ED.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
We have treated 28 BPH patients using a technique that restores normal pressure in the venous drainage in the male reproductive system. The back-pressure and the back-flow of blood from the testicular to the prostate drainage system were eliminated and, consequently, a rapid reduction in prostate volume and a regression of prostate symptoms took place.

Too bad they did not report what happened to erectile function

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching