PCT Protocol / Sperm Count

Buy Lab Tests Online

TrueBeast270

Hello all. Last month I went to get a sperm analysis done and although not surprising, but still upsetting, the test came back as zero. I have been on a blast/cruise of AAS for the past 26 months as I bodybuild and powerlift. I was seeing tons of early success in both sports so extended my cycle way longer than I should have. Sponsors pressured me to keep competing and like an idiot I did. I first ran a normal pct of hcg (2weeks) & clomid/nolva for 30 days - this obviously did not do the trick. I have currently been off for 3 months.

My wife and I think it is time we start a family. Starting last week I have started a new protocol to raise my sperm count...
3xs a week 1000iu HCG
3xs a week 75iu HMG
ED 50mgs Clomid
ED 1mg Arimidex

Would love to hear some input or similar situations. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hello all. Last month I went to get a sperm analysis done and although not surprising, but still upsetting, the test came back as zero. I have been on a blast/cruise of AAS for the past 26 months as I bodybuild and powerlift. I was seeing tons of early success in both sports so extended my cycle way longer than I should have. Sponsors pressured me to keep competing and like an idiot I did. I first ran a normal pct of hcg (2weeks) & clomid/nolva for 30 days - this obviously did not do the trick. I have currently been off for 3 months.

My wife and I think it is time we start a family. Starting last week I have started a new protocol to raise my sperm count...
3xs a week 1000iu HCG
3xs a week 75iu HMG
ED 50mgs Clomid
ED 1mg Arimidex

Would love to hear some input or similar situations. Thanks.

Welcome to Excelmale; it is certainly upsetting to learn of your problems. Was this the only time you have run a cycle? If not, how did you come off the earlier one? How old are you?

TrueBeast270

Thanks for the welcome? Yes, this was the only cycle I have ran, albeit a very long one. I started out as a natural bodybuilder & powerlifter and put in 7 years that way. I felt that I grew to my maximum naturally and was ready to start cycling. I am currently 28 years old.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me