PCT for 8 week Test cycle

Buy Lab Tests Online

Andrew M

Hello good day. I want to run a 8 week test cycle at almost a TRT dose with HGH for athletic performance but I would like to come off after 8 weeks and am concerned about getting my test back to normal. What would be the recommendation for PCT ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

You can probably search the site and find some useful recommendations, but this is a therapeutic forum and you're probably not going to get many responses for cycling to be honest.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hello good day. I want to run a 8 week test cycle at almost a TRT dose with HGH for athletic performance but I would like to come off after 8 weeks and am concerned about getting my test back to normal. What would be the recommendation for PCT ?
8 weeks, you'll recover just fine on your own.

Vince

Super Moderator
I should have added, make sure you do under doctor care. A young guy at work, in his 20s. Was cycling testosterone and had a heart attack. He's no longer able to work. :-( he did look great before his heart attack.

BigBamBoo

8 weeks....just stop. No need to add other substances into your system.

I was on TRT for a year and quite cold turkey...no issues at all.

I am no Dr so my opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Joey786

If you want to make some real gains in muscle mass take a real dose. 8 weeks at trt won’t do much. If your going to shut down your Hpta you might as well make some real gains. If your not trying to build muscle dont do a cycle. Athletic performance is up for interpretation...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me