PCT after 17 months of TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Scoot2300

Hello All,

Thank you all for being so open with your knowledge. This place has helped me and I am sure countless others. Please continue this mission.

I have made a decision to come off TRT after 17 months. I would prefer not to get into the long explanation of why as it would take me a week of writing. However, I would really appreciate any feedback on my PCT.
Current TRT Protocol - 80 mg Testosterone (EOD injections) and 500iu HCG once per week throughout entire 17 months.

Current plan for PCT - 500iu HCG EOD for 6 weeks then 12.5 mg Enclomiphene for 6 weeks after HCG phase.

Questions -
1. Is this an acceptable PCT plan for the dosage I am currently at?
2. I am sensitive to E2 changes. Will either of these phases cause any E2 spikes? My last blood work at 100mg per week was in January 2022 and my E2 (I am a 48 year old) showed an E2 of 45.1 just above high normal. I have not had bloodwork at 80 mg per week but I suspect my E2 has dropped into normal range.

I appreciate any feedback, suggestions, comments, etc.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Current plan for PCT - 500iu HCG EOD for 6 weeks then 12.5 mg Enclomiphene for 6 weeks after HCG phase.
Not a bad low dose PCT protocol if you are young and were not exposed to long periods on TRT.

Don't forget to run a panel like this after 8 weeks of being off TRT. If your T, LH and FSH are low, then your PCT did not work. Then run it again after 16 weeks. And, of course, keep an eye on your quality of life and sexual function in the meanwhile.

Stoak

I quit TRT after 18 months at 39 and my levels returned to baseline within 2 months of my last injection. My last shot of test cyp was September 8. October 7 my bloodwork showed my total test at 70ng/dl and free T at 1.5 pg/dl to confirm complete ester clearance one month post injection. I then took 25mg of Clomid EOD for 3 weeks. Had my bloodwork done again November 11 which was nearly 2 weeks after my last Clomid pill and was back to my pre TRT baseline of 331ng/dl and 6.4pg/dl. I used HCG during my therapy at 250-500iu twice per week and bumped that up after my last injection to 1000 EOD for 10 days.

I used 80mg of test cyp e3.5d and used nandrolone twice at 120mg per week. I was azoospermatic which is why I quit TRT temporarily. My wife got pregnant in April. Not really sure when to start again but I don't really want to wait until the kid pops out.

Stoak

Now is your chance to freeze some sperm.
You are right about that but I don't plan on having more kids. I subscribe to the theory that once one has gone thru normal puberty and is fertile, TRT never changes that. Even after years and years, fertility will return in time once one stops the therapy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me