PCT Advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

CanadaJim

So here I am again...let's just say I'm a living breathing definition of insanity. I have been jumping on and off the TRT train for the last three years or so hoping for a different outcome each time... I jump on... experience sides, adjust my dosage and injection protocol...but in the end I always feel worse than when I started and decide to stop. I've done this probably three or four times. I've never used a proper PCT and I know that is more than likely the issue. My whole TRT experience started when my Doc at the time used the dreaded words "low normal". The word "normal" kept me from prescribed test so I ordered my own from an UGL and thus my experience began. This last period has been relatively short, a few months. Weekly injections of 75mg of testosterone cypionate shallow IM. I had stopped prior but the withdrawal and low T side effects were not nice so I jumped back on to finish the vial. I know clomid is a popular PCT ingredient. But when I look up PCT the dosages that come back are quite large. I know PCT protocols are formulated for guys that have been on massive amounts of steroids. Like 400-500mg of test weekly stacked with other chemicals. I don't believe that I would require that powerful of a PCT.

Any advice on what I should do? Would clomid be wise at a low dose? I took my last injection this past Friday and don't plan on starting again.

Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
So here I am again...let's just say I'm a living breathing definition of insanity. I have been jumping on and off the TRT train for the last three years or so hoping for a different outcome each time... I jump on... experience sides, adjust my dosage and injection protocol...but in the end I always feel worse than when I started and decide to stop. I've done this probably three or four times. I've never used a proper PCT and I know that is more than likely the issue. My whole TRT experience started when my Doc at the time used the dreaded words "low normal". The word "normal" kept me from prescribed test so I ordered my own from an UGL and thus my experience began. This last period has been relatively short, a few months. Weekly injections of 75mg of testosterone cypionate shallow IM. I had stopped prior but the withdrawal and low T side effects were not nice so I jumped back on to finish the vial. I know clomid is a popular PCT ingredient. But when I look up PCT the dosages that come back are quite large. I know PCT protocols are formulated for guys that have been on massive amounts of steroids. Like 400-500mg of test weekly stacked with other chemicals. I don't believe that I would require that powerful of a PCT.

Any advice on what I should do? Would clomid be wise at a low dose? I took my last injection this past Friday and don't plan on starting again.

Thanks in advance
Hook up with a reliable clinic and do it right.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me