PCP Finally Agreed to HCG and Lab Result Changes

Buy Lab Tests Online

stevep

I haven't been on here in a while, but I recently had my 6 month blood work and have the results for that, but the big thing that changed is my PCP finally agreed to prescribe my HCG after taking it for 2+ years through Defy. As usual I asked him to prescribe and he asked me how it works (even though I gave him all the literature on here in the beginning). I explained my layman understanding of it along with my dose, frequency, how I don't need an AI any longer, and etc. After I was done I asked him what his reason for not prescribing and he said he doesn't think it works. I told him I did and I'll continue to purchase through Defy if he won't prescribe. He broke down and said it's not hurting me from what he's observed over time and he would write a prescription. I received my first shipment of 2 vials of 10,000IU Pregnyl for $7 copay. The paperwork from the pharmacy said for short time use so I'm not sure if they'll cut me off after so long and I"ll have to go back to Defy.

In the past 6 months I've been taking a small dose of Boron (3mg) trying to raise my Free T, switched my Zinc and Magnesium to bedtime (better dreams) and split my DHEA morning and bedtime, and reduced my HCG to 400IU (was 500IU) twice a week. My testosterone levels have stayed the same at mid 800s, but my Estrodiol dropped from mid 30s to 23 (range < OR = 29), my Hematocrit went from 50 to 42 (range 42.2-53.8) which has my PCP wanting me to add iron to my daily intake. I haven't donated blood in the past 6 month either. My Free T has always been low around the 1.65 but dropped to 1.3 (range 1.60-2.90 (%).

What I can't figure out is my SHGB has ALWAYS been between 53 to 57. This last test it was 73.9 (range 23-165). How or what could make it jump like that. I've searched around but haven't found anything that jumps out at me. You guys have any ideas?

I feel great, and nothing is bothering me but I'm curious what could be a reason for that. I'll continue with my injections twice a week (M/Thr) at 60mg per. I don't see a reason to change anything if nothing is making me feel bad.

Thanks for listening.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
n the past 6 months I've been taking a small dose of Boron (3mg) trying to raise my Free T, switched my Zinc and Magnesium to bedtime (better dreams) and split my DHEA morning and bedtime, and reduced my HCG to 400IU (was 500IU) twice a week.
Youve been tinkering with a few things, who knows why your SHBG went up.

Vince

Super Moderator
I haven't been on here in a while, but I recently had my 6 month blood work and have the results for that, but the big thing that changed is my PCP finally agreed to prescribe my HCG after taking it for 2+ years through Defy. As usual I asked him to prescribe and he asked me how it works (even though I gave him all the literature on here in the beginning). I explained my layman understanding of it along with my dose, frequency, how I don't need an AI any longer, and etc. After I was done I asked him what his reason for not prescribing and he said he doesn't think it works. I told him I did and I'll continue to purchase through Defy if he won't prescribe. He broke down and said it's not hurting me from what he's observed over time and he would write a prescription. I received my first shipment of 2 vials of 10,000IU Pregnyl for $7 copay. The paperwork from the pharmacy said for short time use so I'm not sure if they'll cut me off after so long and I"ll have to go back to Defy.

In the past 6 months I've been taking a small dose of Boron (3mg) trying to raise my Free T, switched my Zinc and Magnesium to bedtime (better dreams) and split my DHEA morning and bedtime, and reduced my HCG to 400IU (was 500IU) twice a week. My testosterone levels have stayed the same at mid 800s, but my Estrodiol dropped from mid 30s to 23 (range < OR = 29), my Hematocrit went from 50 to 42 (range 42.2-53.8) which has my PCP wanting me to add iron to my daily intake. I haven't donated blood in the past 6 month either. My Free T has always been low around the 1.65 but dropped to 1.3 (range 1.60-2.90 (%).

What I can't figure out is my SHGB has ALWAYS been between 53 to 57. This last test it was 73.9 (range 23-165). How or what could make it jump like that. I've searched around but haven't found anything that jumps out at me. You guys have any ideas?

I feel great, and nothing is bothering me but I'm curious what could be a reason for that. I'll continue with my injections twice a week (M/Thr) at 60mg per. I don't see a reason to change anything if nothing is making me feel bad.

Thanks for listening.
Looks like you're doing a good job with your labs.

I really don't know why your shbg increased. My shbg goes up when I increase my testosterone. But I see that's not the case for you?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me