Partial blockage event in both legs!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

Yes iron. I get this one that takes 20 min. It’s real fast. Almost like an injection but it’s IV. They used to take 4 hours
But I think it’s not the best choice as it’s increase hemoglobin, my stupid doc. Recommended it when I went down in ferritin but I told him I have a normal hemoglobin are you sure ? He said ok take tablet.
I know as my father used to take it in his last days as colon tumor is bleeding all the time and he have to compensate for the blood lost there.

Though I am not sure about increasing hemoglobin cuz my doc is still stupid.

luidox33

But I think it’s not the best choice as it’s increase hemoglobin, my stupid doc. Recommended it when I went down in ferritin but I told him I have a normal hemoglobin are you sure ? He said ok take tablet.
I know as my father used to take it in his last days as colon tumor is bleeding all the time and he have to compensate for the blood lost there.

Though I am not sure about increasing hemoglobin cuz my doc is still stupid.
At 42 ferritin I get sleepy

luidox33

How do you control your iron levels?

I can't handle iron beyond 80, at 100 I start having symptoms.
What symptoms?

I get infusions once a year. Well used to. Now with trt who knows. Might be more. The heavy dose iron pills make me really irritable

Last edited:

Systemlord

What symptoms?

I get infusions once a year. Well used to. Now with trt who knows. Might be more. The heavy dose iron pills make me really irritable
My skin is reddish/bronze and overstimulated, bright red hands, insulin levels 140s-->240s, I feel unwell, headaches, racing heart rates and have GI problems.

My ferritin levels have to be 100> to get all these
symptoms. As my ferritin drops over the last 5 weeks (101-->63), iron stays barely over 100.

I still don't understand how you keep iron levels in range with iron infusion without going too far.

Last edited:

luidox33

My skin is reddish/bronze and overstimulated, bright red hands, insulin levels 140s-->240s, I feel unwell, headaches, racing heart rates and have GI problems.

symptoms. As my ferritin drops over the last 5 weeks (101-->63), iron stays barely over 100.

I still don't understand how you keep iron levels in range with iron infusion without going too far.

It does go too far. But everything you mentioned I never notice. It might be happening, but it never bothers me. :/

luidox33

How do you generally handle that???

I am noticing headaches (especially during sex or masterbation and during workouts like leg lifts while hanging) and slight itchy skin(not too much) and some sweating at night with ac on.

Systemlord

I thought I would update this thread since there are new developments, I restarted TRT about 6 weeks ago (link below) and started running into all to familiar symptoms, swelling in the abdomen, hardening legs, loose teeth and new symptoms never before experience, days ago if I even move for prolonged periods, my hands, arms, shoulders turn red and burn.

If I rest it goes away pretty quick, ER doc today based on my complaints gave me an aspirin and said she would check on me later. All my symptoms disappeared after about 30 minutes and felt amazing and we are going to do a treadmill stress test on my heart in 2 days. Somehow I doubt it's my heart, I strongly believe my arteries going into my legs are the culprit, like father like son.

Taking the aspirin also changed the taste in my mouth and made my teeth tighter. Will keep this thread update for those following. If you're wondering, I was sent home because the docs didn't want me in the hospital with the coronavirus patients which you'll get no argument from me.

I have no headaches. I'm in good spirits and have a positive outlook, it's just another chapter in regaining my health which is 4 years in the making. I also think Dr. Saya was right and never doubted him, the pressure/pain has always been strongest on the left side of my body (inferior vena cava), left ear rings the loudest and the right ear is barely detectable.

UPDATE: It's not the heart as I had a stress test today on the treadmill, the symptoms seem to occur after walking too slowly or stopping and coming to rest, but not while walking at a fast pace. After resting for a while I get the throbbing, swelling and pain in abdomen.

The aspirin originally produced a sensation of something draining out of my left leg (shin/ankles) and when this sensation moved up towards the abdomen, the swelling started subsiding.

Last edited:

Rain27

I thought I would update this thread since there are new developments, I restarted TRT about 6 weeks ago (link below) and started running into all to familiar symptoms, swelling in the abdomen, hardening legs, loose teeth and new symptoms never before experience, days ago if I even move for prolonged periods, my hands, arms, shoulders turn red and burn.

If I rest it goes away pretty quick, ER doc today based on my complaints gave me an aspirin and said she would check on me later. All my symptoms disappeared after about 30 minutes and felt amazing and we are going to do a treadmill stress test on my heart in 2 days. Somehow I doubt it's my heart, I strongly believe my arteries going into my legs are the culprit, like father like son.

Taking the aspirin also changed the taste in my mouth and made my teeth tighter. Will keep this thread update for those following. If you're wondering, I was sent home because the docs didn't want me in the hospital with the coronavirus patients which you'll get no argument from me.

I have no headaches. I'm in good spirits and have a positive outlook, it's just another chapter in regaining my health which is 4 years in the making. I also think Dr. Saya was right and never doubted him, the pressure/pain has always been strongest on the left side of my body (inferior vena cava), left ear rings the loudest and the right ear is barely detectable.

Resultados de búsqueda
Resultado de traducción
Español
Inglés
Creo que dejare caer trt, para mi ha sido un viaje lleno de problemas , 5 años intermitente de nebido me provoco un imtestino irritable debido a los cambios en los niveles de estradiol ya que mi shbg es 15 nmol/l es muy baja , la otra opcion en mi pais es enantato pero viene en apollas y no tiene ningun conservante por si quisera pasarla a un vial , la verdad me arrepiento en lo profundo debido a estas limitaciones , todavia en mi pais no puedo ni ingresar agua bacteriostatica ni alcohol bencilico .
en conclusion es frustrante no poder darme el tratamiento con exito debido a estas limitaciones , es muy triste no lo puedo solucionar.
Nebido con mi shbg 15 apesta
I think I will drop trt, for me it has been a trip full of problems, 5 intermittent years of nebido caused me an irritable test due to changes in estradiol levels since my shbg is 15 nmol / l is very low, the other option in my country is enanthate but it comes in apollas and does not have any preservative in case I wanted to transfer it to a vial, the truth I deeply regret due to these limitations, still in my country I cannot even enter bacteriostatic water or benzyl alcohol.
In conclusion it is frustrating not to be able to give myself the treatment successfully due to these limitations, it is very sad I cannot solve it.
Nebido with my shbg 15 sucks

Joe Sixpack

UPDATE: It's not the heart as I had a stress test today on the treadmill, the symptoms seem to occur after walking too slowly or stopping and coming to rest, but not while walking at a fast pace. After resting for a while I get the throbbing, swelling and pain in abdomen.

The aspirin originally produced a sensation of something draining out of my left leg (shin/ankles) and when this sensation moved up towards the abdomen, the swelling started subsiding.

What do you mean "like father like son"? And what did Dr. Saya think was going on?

Systemlord

What do you mean "like father like son"? And what did Dr. Saya think was going on?
My father has diabetes and had to have an artery going into the right leg widened because it has narrowed. I might have to consult with Dr Saya because I'm having random excess urination issues to the point of extreme dehydration and my docs just tell me to stop TRT rather than assist in finding the problem.

Rain27

[QUOTE = "Systemlord, publicación: 175604, miembro: 15832"]
Mi padre tiene diabetes y tuvo que dilatar una arteria que penetraba en la pierna derecha porque se ha estrechado. Es posible que tenga que consultar con el Dr. Saya porque tengo problemas de micción excesiva al azar hasta el punto de deshidratación extrema y mis documentos solo me dicen que deje de TRT en lugar de ayudar a encontrar el problema.
[/CITAR]
sistemlord como estas, ¿sigues tomando 20mg EoD? como te sientes en esa dosis

Vince

Super Moderator
[QUOTE = "Systemlord, post: 175604, member: 15832"]
My father has diabetes and had to dilate an artery that penetrated his right leg because it has narrowed. I may have to consult with Dr. Saya because I have random excessive urination problems to the point of extreme dehydration and my documents only tell me to stop TRT instead of helping to find the problem.
sistemlord how are you, are you still taking 20mg EoD? how do you feel in that dose
[/QUOTE]

Systemlord

sistemlord how are you, are you still taking 20mg EoD? how do you feel in that dose
[/QUOTE]
No I can't handle the 20 EOD anymore, but my docs believe all my problems on TRT are because my blood is too thick from injecting frequently, docs want to to inject 1-2 monthly. The ER doc believed I had a partial blockage, the ER doc gave my an aspirin and all of the symptoms disappeared pretty quickly, but returned hours later.

Either I need a blood thinner or a very short acting ester like propionate or T cream because these very steady levels are causing my blood to thicken and the blood has problems following through my body whenever my hematocrit is nearing 48-49% and RBC high normal.

Since switching to an E3D protocol, I have lost some of the body comp changes and erections are becoming less frequent and only happen on here and there.

My doc wrote a prescription for Empower, 200mg/20% cream. I ready that injectable testosterone increases hematocrit strongly compared with topicals which increase hematocrit by less than half.

Vince

Super Moderator
No I can't handle the 20 EOD anymore, but my docs believe all my problems on TRT are because my blood is too thick from injecting frequently, docs want to to inject 1-2 monthly. The ER doc believed I had a partial blockage, the ER doc gave my an aspirin and all of the symptoms disappeared pretty quickly, but returned hours later.

Either I need a blood thinner or a very short acting ester like propionate or T cream because these very steady levels are causing my blood to thicken and the blood has problems following through my body whenever my hematocrit is nearing 48-49% and RBC high normal.

Since switching to an E3D protocol, I have lost some of the body comp changes and erections are becoming less frequent and only happen on here and there.

My doc wrote a prescription for Empower, 200mg/20% cream. I ready that injectable testosterone increases hematocrit strongly compared with topicals which increase hematocrit by less than half.
[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having. You are in my prayers, my friend.

(read that injectable testosterone increases hematocrit strongly compared with topicals which increase hematocrit by less than half.)

I've never heard of this before, do you remember where are you read this?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me