PAE Surgery for Prostate ( anyone here of it ? )

Buy Lab Tests Online

broker

This deprives blood flow to the prostate and shrinks it by almost 50%. No sexual side effects at all. This seems like a great therapy.

Prostatic artery embolization (PAE, or prostate artery embolisation) is a developing non-surgical technique for treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH).[1] Although there is increasing research on PAE, use of the technique remains at an incipient stage.
The procedure involves blocking the blood flow of small branches of the prostatic arteries using microparticles injected via a small catheter,[2] to decrease the size of the prostate gland. It is a minimally invasive therapy which can be performed with local anesthesia, as an outpatient procedure.[2]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

Mixed long term results for PAE. This is discussed in depth on numerous prostate forums.

There are many choices depending on your particular prostate: TURP, TUIP, Rezum, Urolift, HOLEP, TULSA PRO, PAE, and more.

patient.info prostate problems forum has a lot of discussion about some of these, but take this forum's info with a large dose of skepticism. There is huge personal bias, as men who had this that or the other and have invested in their choices are biased about them, and heavy moderation, so sharing of resources is limited.

Also, join Inspire prostate cancer forum which has much better more up to date info on newer procedures like TULSA PRO.

There is another which I am sorry I don't have a name or link to any more that was really comprehensive about BPH. Maybe healthboards.com. As much as I love excelmale, these other resources are much more comprehensive for prostate specific discussion and information.

Good luck!

Last edited:

DragonBits

This deprives blood flow to the prostate and shrinks it by almost 50%. No sexual side effects at all. This seems like a great therapy.

Prostatic artery embolization
(PAE, or prostate artery embolisation) is a developing non-surgical technique for treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH).[1] Although there is increasing research on PAE, use of the technique remains at an incipient stage.
The procedure involves blocking the blood flow of small branches of the prostatic arteries using microparticles injected via a small catheter,[2] to decrease the size of the prostate gland. It is a minimally invasive therapy which can be performed with local anesthesia, as an outpatient procedure.[2]

FWIW, I did look into PAE late last year, in case I needed something like this.

They do the procedure locally in the Chicago area, if you have NO insurance, it cost $7000. Most insurance will cover it, but you need clinical documentation to support this for insurance to cover it.

I like to find that non insurance cost as a data point.

IMO I don't yet have symptoms to cover this, any symptoms I have are vague and I think valid but if I did not follow my PSA level I would likely not even notice any urinary symptoms.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me