Men's Use of Oxytocin

Buy Lab Tests Online

Neil Olson

Anybody have experience with oxytocin replacement? My understanding is it is fairly new. I figure with my pituitary problems it may be worth checking out.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

indydaddy

I ordered some Oxytocin. Just waiting on the right moment for my partner and I to try it. I have witnessed the profound effect it has on mother and newborn baby bonding in the delivery room. I think you could show the new mother a shoe and tell her it was her baby and she would love it.

Having difficulty determining the correct dose to take. The doses are all in I.U. , while the Oxytocin is in mg/ml.

Much like herbal or nutritional supplements, Oxytocin can work for some and have no effect in others. Some people have reported experiencing subtle content to overall euphoria with the nasal spray. Others have felt nothing, or at least anything worth reporting. The differences probably depend on a combination of absorption, metabolism, and deficiency (if any).

It only works by nasal spray or injection. Injection is not suggested since it can have unwanted side effects.

Here is something interesting I found:

A nasal spray formulation of oxytocin branded Syntocinon isunder development by Retrophin for the treatment of lactation deficiency and asa novel treatment for autism and schizophrenia.[12] As of October 2014, it hasreached phase III, phase II, and phase II clinical trials for theseindications, respectively.[13] In October 2014, Retrophin divested Syntocinonto Turing Pharmaceuticals.

Here is another article on Oxytocin: http://defymedical.com/resources/health-articles/96-oxytocin-improves-sex-sociability-and-mood

Lastly, here is a very trippy but informational site on Oxytocin: www.oxytocin.org

I have used Oxytocin for years and I absolutely love it! It currently is and always will be a staple in my regimen. The most pronounced benefit I feel and others will attest is “Mood Enhancement” In short, I just interact better with everyone while using Oxytocin.

While there are several formulations available and conflicting information on administration routes, I have found SR capsules work best for me.

Here is some good information on Oxytocin.

Oxytocin is a very abundant neuropeptide exerting a wide spectrum of central and peripheral effects as neurohormone, neurotransmitter, or neuromodulator. In the central nervous system, the oxytocin gene is predominantly expressed in magnocellular neurons in the hypothalamic paraventricular (PVN) and supraoptic (SON) nuclei. The magnocellular oxytocin neurons release their products into the general circulation in the neurohypophysis while the mediocellular oxytocin neurons secrete elsewhere in the CNS. Oxytocin is also produced in peripheral tissues, e.g., uterus, placenta, amnion, corpus luteum, testis, and heart. The typical actions of peripheral oxytocin are stimulation of uterine smooth muscle contraction during labor and milk ejection during lactation. Oxytocin receptors have also been identified in other tissues, including the kidney, heart, thymus, pancreas, and adipocytes.

“Oxytocin is a potent stimulator of spontaneous erections in rats and is involved in ejaculation. “

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11274341

Neil Olson

I have used Oxytocin for years and I absolutely love it! It currently is and always will be a staple in my regimen. The most pronounced benefit I feel and others will attest is “Mood Enhancement” In short, I just interact better with everyone while using Oxytocin.

While there are several formulations available and conflicting information on administration routes, I have found SR capsules work best for me.

Here is some good information on Oxytocin.

Oxytocin is a very abundant neuropeptide exerting a wide spectrum of central and peripheral effects as neurohormone, neurotransmitter, or neuromodulator. In the central nervous system, the oxytocin gene is predominantly expressed in magnocellular neurons in the hypothalamic paraventricular (PVN) and supraoptic (SON) nuclei. The magnocellular oxytocin neurons release their products into the general circulation in the neurohypophysis while the mediocellular oxytocin neurons secrete elsewhere in the CNS. Oxytocin is also produced in peripheral tissues, e.g., uterus, placenta, amnion, corpus luteum, testis, and heart. The typical actions of peripheral oxytocin are stimulation of uterine smooth muscle contraction during labor and milk ejection during lactation. Oxytocin receptors have also been identified in other tissues, including the kidney, heart, thymus, pancreas, and adipocytes.

“Oxytocin is a potent stimulator of spontaneous erections in rats and is involved in ejaculation. “

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11274341

Keith does your doctor prescribe it to you? I think I am going to ask my endocrinologist. She seems pretty receptive.

Hi Neil, if you cannot obtain an Rx locally you can contact Defy Medical-a telemedicine service that will provide the doctor consultation by phone and a prescription for Oxytocin, usually in the form of a compounded nasal spray however the sublingual is also available.

Neil Olson

Finally quit begging my local doctor and filed out the paperwork for Defy. My endo is not against me trying it, but she has no experience so she was reluctant to prescribe it.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The dark side of the 'love hormone'; similarities with the effects of alcohol

Dr Ian Mitchell, from the School of Psychology at the University of Birmingham, explained, "We thought it was an area worth exploring, so we pooled existing research into the effects of both oxytocin and alcohol and were struck by the incredible similarities between the two compounds."

"They appear to target different receptors within the brain, but cause common actions on GABA transmission in the prefrontal cortex and the limbic structures. These neural circuits control how we perceive stress or anxiety, especially in social situations such as interviews, or perhaps even plucking up the courage to ask somebody on a date. Taking compounds such as oxytocin and alcohol can make these situations seem less daunting."
The team acknowledge that the ability to inhibit anxieties could explain the temptation to summon a little 'Dutch courage' - particularly in the context of social situations such a first date. Dr Steven Gillespie said, "The idea of 'Dutch courage' - having a drink to overcome nerves - is used to battle those immediate obstacles of fear and anxiety. Oxytocin appears to mirror these effects in the lab."

When administered nasally, oxytocin appears to closely mirror the well-established effects of alcohol consumption. However the researchers warn against self-medicating with either the hormone or a swift drink to provide a little more confidence in difficult moments.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/294168.php?tw

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Oxytocin may improve metabolic control in men with obesityThienel M, et al. Int J Obes. 2016;doi:10.1038/ijo.2016.149.

'We demonstrate that the acute intranasal administration of oxytocin inhibits reward-[driven] but also hunger-driven food intake in obese men and that this effect is not compensated for by changes in energy expenditure,” Matthias Thienel, a doctoral student at the Institute for Medical Psychology and Behavioural Neurobiology at the University of Tubingen, Germany, and colleagues wrote. “In normal-weight men, the oxytocin-induced reduction in calorie consumption was restricted to snacking, indicating that the inhibitory effect of oxytocin on food intake is generally larger in obese than normal-weight subjects.”

Loki

Dr. Saya curious if this would help me... Brought some issues up in my last consult. Should we schedule another consult or discuss over email to order?

Will Brink

Dr Ian Mitchell, from the School of Psychology at the University of Birmingham, explained, "We thought it was an area worth exploring, so we pooled existing research into the effects of both oxytocin and alcohol and were struck by the incredible similarities between the two compounds."

"They appear to target different receptors within the brain, but cause common actions on GABA transmission in the prefrontal cortex and the limbic structures. These neural circuits control how we perceive stress or anxiety, especially in social situations such as interviews, or perhaps even plucking up the courage to ask somebody on a date. Taking compounds such as oxytocin and alcohol can make these situations seem less daunting."
The team acknowledge that the ability to inhibit anxieties could explain the temptation to summon a little 'Dutch courage' - particularly in the context of social situations such a first date. Dr Steven Gillespie said, "The idea of 'Dutch courage' - having a drink to overcome nerves - is used to battle those immediate obstacles of fear and anxiety. Oxytocin appears to mirror these effects in the lab."

When administered nasally, oxytocin appears to closely mirror the well-established effects of alcohol consumption. However the researchers warn against self-medicating with either the hormone or a swift drink to provide a little more confidence in difficult moments.

Ok, so do I use the oxytocin before I start drinking or after? Sounds like fun to me! o_O

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me