Oxandrolone, Ipamorelin, Clomid, Anastrozole, hcg

Buy Lab Tests Online

deejal01

Hello! I decided to post in this forum instead of peptides because the main focus is Oxandrolone. 45 years years old, did biohormone replacement testosterone pellets one year ago. After speaking with a doctor about my goals, he suggested Oxandrolone, Ipamorelin, Clomid, Anastrozole and HCG. Goals: increase muscle and strength, anti-aging, restore testosterone levels.

The doctor informed me that Oxandrolone cannot be started while pellets are still implanted because it is contraindicated. The doctor did prescribe Ipamorelin Acetate in May 2018: 19 units at bedtime, 5 units upon awakening. Fast forward to July 2018: doctor prescribed Oxandrolone 30mg, Anastrozole, Clomid, HCG. Here Is the doctor’s orders:
1. Oxandrolone 10mg in the morning, 20mg about 45 minutes prior to evening workout
2. HCG injection 10 units every other day until gone
3. Anastrozole every other day
4. Ipamorelin 19 units at bedtime, 5 units upon awakening
5. Clomid at bedtime

Lab work:
July 2017 Total testosterone 289, Free direct 13.8 estradiol <5 (Doctor ordered through LabCorp several blood tests; however, I am not including all the values.
September 2017 after pellets: Total testosterone 1175, Free direct 38.1 estradiol 34.4, all other values were fine.
November 2017 with pellets: total testosterone not measured, free direct 37.8, estradiol 29.9
July 2018 NO LONGER ON PELLETS total testosterone 801 (not LabCorp)
September 2018 Total testosterone 603, no value for free direct

I have not been on bioidentical testosterone pellets since end of July 2018; instead, the above prescriptions.

I am concerned that the Oxandrolone has caused the suppression of testosterone levels. The doctor previously explained to me how Clomid and HCG would help kick start the production of my own testosterone after the depletion of the pellets. The Anastrozole was prescribed as a preventive measure.

Here is my situation. I have read, repeatedly, that Oxandrolone should be supplemented with testosterone injections. Of course, as everyone knows, it is difficult to locate scientific reliable sources online and many of the forums are littered with self-gurus without any medical background. I do not have an issue with that, per se, however, I do prefer pharmaceutical grade prescriptions. Anyway, My prescribing doctor is extremely difficult to reach, takes forever to return emails, and I would never know the test results without having to look on LabCorp’s website one week after the fact.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a doctor with experience with the above medicines? I am seeking a doctor who is billable to insurance, will review test results in a timely manner, will prescribe Oxandrolone (my insurance covers it) for a 90 day supply (I submitted the request to transfer to mail order, but there was a breakdown of communication between insurance and doctor), increase dosage to 50mg daily (if we have to go the compound route at Empower Pharmacy (that’s the pharmacy I use for the Ipamorelin), that’s fine, too.)

I am not questioning my doctor’s expertise; it is the difficult time in reaching out to him is the issue. I can provide all previous lab work both from LabCorp and non LabCorp.
Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

A few thoughts…

I suggest starting by micro-dosing the oxandrolone. You may well respond well do a much smaller dose if your training and diet is correct, which it needs to be before you move to extreme measures, and the smaller dose should lessen risk of suppression…something like 10mg with half a caffeine pill before your three biggest workouts of the week.

Oxandrolone is well-known for producing alarming lipid results, although whether they are actually harmful is unclear, but be prepared for an HDL reading under 10 if you go with the dosages you described.

I’m curious what indication the Oxandrolone is for…I need something from time to time for chronic injuries and I didn’t know it could be prescribed except for muscle wasting

deejal01

A few thoughts…

I suggest starting by micro-dosing the oxandrolone. You may well respond well do a much smaller dose if your training and diet is correct, which it needs to be before you move to extreme measures, and the smaller dose should lessen risk of suppression…something like 10mg with half a caffeine pill before your three biggest workouts of the week.

Oxandrolone is well-known for producing alarming lipid results, although whether they are actually harmful is unclear, but be prepared for an HDL reading under 10 if you go with the dosages you described.

I’m curious what indication the Oxandrolone is for…I need something from time to time for chronic injuries and I didn’t know it could be prescribed except for muscle wasting

Thanks. My doctor did start me at 10mg and worked my way up to 30mg. Also, you are correct! My already abysmal HDL (it has always been persistently low) has dropped to exactly 10. My doctor also orders particle size, too, and he is not alarmed by the low HDL number.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me