Oxandrolone Decreasing Abdominal Fat in Obese, provider in florida?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Another Great Day

There are a few articles describing the benefits of Oxandrolone in decreasing abdominal fat in obese 40-60 year old men.
Absolute Pharmacy stocks Oxandrolone Capsules. Would anyone know of a provider in Florida that would prescribe Oxandrolone from Absolute? Defy Medical does not use Absolute.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Wondering about a provider myself. I use Defy for TRT needs, but I cannot do anything to lessen my belly fat, and based on my body comp, most of my belly fat is visceral versus subcutaneous. If there is a chance a low dose of Oxandrolone will reduce my belly fat (and lower my BMI of 30), I’d be ecstatic.

Gman86

Wondering about a provider myself. I use Defy for TRT needs, but I cannot do anything to lessen my belly fat, and based on my body comp, most of my belly fat is visceral versus subcutaneous. If there is a chance a low dose of Oxandrolone will reduce my belly fat (and lower my BMI of 30), I’d be ecstatic.

Why not just ask Defy if you can add low dose oxandrolone to your protocol? Empower pharmacy compounds oxandrolone. I mentioned adding it into my protocol during my last consult, at a low dose of 5-10mg/ day. I did my last consult with Mike the PA, and he said that if all my labs come back within range on my follow up labwork, most importantly my lipids, that he thinks @Dr Justin Saya MD would most likely approve adding oxandrolone to my protocol. Again, at a very low dose of 5-10mg/ day. I have been having issues with recovery, and have also been getting injured more often in the past year or two. I also have quite a bit of stubborn abdominal fat, that has been very difficult to lose, even with a proper diet and exercising regularly. Not overweight by any means. Most people look at me with clothes on and always comment that I look in shape/ skinny, but definitely have a belly going on underneath my clothes. So was looking to add oxandrolone to improve recovery, and help decrease unwanted belly fat/ possible visceral fat. I know a guy that just added it to his protocol, at only 5mg/ day, and he’s reporting that he’s seeing some really good physical changes, strength increases, and also some positives with mood and how he’s treating others around him. He said the mental benefits have been an unexpected, but welcomed benefit. He also said his libido is either unchanged or slightly increased. He reports no negatives so far, only positives. He is on week 3 of using it I believe. He will be getting labs done in a couple months to see if it is having a negative impact on his lipids/ liver enzymes. He is not with Defy btw.

Last edited:

swoops36

Why not try Tesamorelin to help reduce fat? That’s what it was meant for originally, and it’s fairly easy to get these clinics to add GHRP to your protocol

Good advice. I’m always scared to ask stuff like that thinking they are going to assume I’m some sort of irresponsible moron who doesn’t much care about health but cares exclusively about body image. I have read over and over how bad visceral abdominal fat can be for one’s health. I look pretty fit, but the belly is huge and embarrassing. I can’t seem to reduce this fat for anything.

Why not just ask Defy if you can add low dose oxandrolone to your protocol? Empower pharmacy compounds oxandrolone. I mentioned adding it into my protocol during my last consult, at a low dose of 5-10mg/ day. I did my last consult with Mike the PA, and he said that if all my labs come back within range on my follow up labwork, most importantly my lipids, that he thinks @Dr Justin Saya MD would most likely approve adding oxandrolone to my protocol. Again, at a very low dose of 5-10mg/ day. I have been having issues with recovery, and have also been getting injured more often in the past year or two. I also have quite a bit of stubborn abdominal fat, that has been very difficult to lose, even with a proper diet and exercising regularly. Not overweight by any means. Most people look at me with clothes on and always comment that I look in shape/ skinny, but definitely have a belly going on underneath my clothes. So was looking to add oxandrolone to improve recovery, and help decrease unwanted belly fat/ possible visceral fat. I know a guy that just added it to his protocol, at only 5mg/ day, and he’s reporting that he’s seeing some really good physical changes, strength increases, and also some positives with mood and how he’s treating others around him. He said the mental benefits have been an unexpected, but welcomed benefit. He also said his libido is either unchanged or slightly increased. He reports no negatives so far, only positives. He is on week 3 of using it I believe. He will be getting labs done in a couple months to see if it is having a negative impact on his lipids/ liver enzymes. He is not with Defy btw.

Renman23

Any research chemical site recommendations? What site do u use? You can PM me if u don’t feel comfortable saying it here.
I dont mind posting here. Im not affiliated with anyone so....

Ive used Bluesky with good results, and their prices are good too. I've also ordered from peptide sciences. But I havent used theirs yet... theyre my next cycle.

Buy Bulk Peptides & Liquids for Research
Tesamorelin 10mg

Gman86

I dont mind posting here. Im not affiliated with anyone so....

Ive used Bluesky with good results, and their prices are good too. I've also ordered from peptide sciences. But I havent used theirs yet... theyre my next cycle.

Buy Bulk Peptides & Liquids for Research
Tesamorelin 10mg

Ya I’ve used Peptidesciences for CJC 1295. Not sure if it did anything or not tho. I’ve heard canlabs is the best, but not sure if they have tesa. Good to know u actually saw results from bluesky tho

What dose of tesa did u take? Why did u switch to peptidesciences, just to try it and see if it’s better than bluesky?

Renman23

2mg subQ daily for 30 days . I workout at night so I inject around the belly before bedtime...
I used to get a bit of flushing after injection, but no more.
I just wanted to Try peptidesciences... looking for good sources... I was even considering buying from China.... before all this broke out.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me