Oxandrolone as part of TRT for joint pain

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sly

I had elbow surgery 7 years ago to remove bone spurs and now have constant pain due to not having any cartilage left. I’m looking into adding Deca in my TRT to help with the joint pain, but am worried about the Deca raising my hct as it’s already high( I do give blood every 60 days to keep it down some).
Im going to have a consult with Defy next month regarding the Deca and am going to ask about the Oxandrolone as I’ve heard it’s been prescribed for bone pain.
Has anyone here used Oxandrolone for joint pain? If so what was your dosage and results?
Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

While I have not used oxandrolone for joint pain, I do know that it will make your lipids look worse, at least on paper. Have you tried the injections with a combination of Hyaluronic acid and AOD9064? I have also heard of people getting benefit from injectable Glucosamine.

Sly

While I have not used oxandrolone for joint pain, I do know that it will make your lipids look worse, at least on paper. Have you tried the injections with a combination of Hyaluronic acid and AOD9064? I have also heard of people getting benefit from injectable Glucosamine.
I haven’t tried Hyaluronic acid or AOD9064. I haven’t tried injectable Glucosamine only the capsules. Is injectable that much better?
I’ve tried most of the OTC supplements and have notice little to no results. Ibuprofen at 1,000mg does very little also. I had some me Oxytocin when I had a tooth pulled and that helped the pain for a couple of hours, but I don’t want to be on pain meds. I dread turning door knobs and shaking hands as those things get be excruciating. If someone has a very firm handshake, it can literally prevent me from working out for days.

Guided_by_Voices

You might want to listen to the shows on Superhuman radio with Dr Elizabeth Yurth and see if you can do a phone consult with her. She apparently deals with a lot of situations like yours and is very up on regenerative treatments and peptides. You might also do a consult with Regenexx or another reputable stem cell/PRP outfit. I'm not against nandrolone but there are other options as well and the peptide-based approaches may help the root cause more than nandrolone. DMSO is worth a try also as are TB500 and BPC 157.

Sly

You might want to listen to the shows on Superhuman radio with Dr Elizabeth Yurth and see if you can do a phone consult with her. She apparently deals with a lot of situations like yours and is very up on regenerative treatments and peptides. You might also do a consult with Regenexx or another reputable stem cell/PRP outfit. I'm not against nandrolone but there are other options as well and the peptide-based approaches may help the root cause more than nandrolone. DMSO is worth a try also as are TB500 and BPC 157.

Thank you for the recommendations and info. I’ll be sure to look into. Defy has been quite responsive to my initial outreach. I’ll see how the consult goes and go from there. I’ll be sure to report back.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Oxandrolone can actually increase joint pain since it is DHT based and it decreases estradiol a lot.

I use MSM 1000 mg twice per day when I have joint pains. It works for me. Also, make sure your estradiol is not too low and hydrate properly. Keep an eye on your form at the gym since many guys screw up their joints due to bad form.

gaz7718

I echo this. Training hard for over 35 years and it comes down to looking after your joints. I don’t do any barbell work due to the stress it placed on my elbows. Adapt and keep adapting will keep you in the gym longer into older age.
Also stay away from ego lifting and slow down every movement.
Good luck on the joints.
Bpc 157 has also been quite good for me

Last edited:

Sly

Thanks for the input guys. I’ll have to look into BPC 157. I am anxious to hear Defy’s recommendations also. Going to have my physical done on Jan 2nd and blood draw on Jan 3rd, so it will be at least the middle of Jan for my consult.

equel

Oxandrolone can actually increase joint pain since it is DHT based and it decreases estradiol a lot.

I use MSM 1000 mg twice per day when I have joint pains. It works for me. Also, make sure your estradiol is not too low and hydrate properly. Keep an eye on your form at the gym since many guys screw up their joints due to bad form.

Are there any actual studies showing oxandrolone decrease estrogen?

tmaxey1

I had to stop lifting due to bad tendon pain...at least that’s what I diagnosed in the inner elbows. I couldn’t do biceps or back at all.

my doctor put me in 100mgs of nandrolone (deca) with my test for this reason.
everyone is different but I will say it’s made a huge difference. The pain is gone and I’m back in the gym.

it’s a little expensive and I get very annoyed with shipping times and running out but still worth it. I wish I could be treated like an adult and just have more sent so I’m not stressed over running out and having to pay even more for fast shipping.

Sly

I had to stop lifting due to bad tendon pain...at least that’s what I diagnosed in the inner elbows. I couldn’t do biceps or back at all.

my doctor put me in 100mgs of nandrolone (deca) with my test for this reason.
everyone is different but I will say it’s made a huge difference. The pain is gone and I’m back in the gym.

it’s a little expensive and I get very annoyed with shipping times and running out but still worth it. I wish I could be treated like an adult and just have more sent so I’m not stressed over running out and having to pay even more for fast shipping.

I feel your pain, literally. I haven’t worked biceps for years. I am fortunate that I can do some moderate weight for back as long as I stick with a neutral grip. Hoping Defy can prescribe me Deca and I get the same relief you have.
I hear you in the being treated like an adult. I have the same issue getting my testosterone at times. Yet I can go to the liquor store and buy as much liquor as I want and literally kill myself or others. That’s what you get though when you have ignorant politicians making laws.

gaz7718

My elbows have been much improved on wk 5 of 90mg per week. Trying to stay sensible and respect my joints but it’s sooooo good to be able to curl with a decent weight again. When you love your gym training it’s hard for a non trained person to appreciate the value this has on overall well-being and happiness

Gman86

My elbows have been much improved on wk 5 of 90mg per week. Trying to stay sensible and respect my joints but it’s sooooo good to be able to curl with a decent weight again. When you love your gym training it’s hard for a non trained person to appreciate the value this has on overall well-being and happiness

90mg/ week of deca or oxandrolone?

Sly

So true, training for me is as important to my mental health as it is my physical health.

broker

Nelson
I never knew oxandrolone could reduce estrogen. I always looked at dht Derived compounds as different from dht as they may be derived from dht but then altered to where they are then much different than dht.
Perhaps the fact that all steroids can lead to suppression of natural T and T is what converts to estogen naturally?
Then again, anavar( oxandrolone) is still somewhat androgenic and could lead to estrogenic related side affects although im not sure what mechanism this is enabled. Maybe progesterin receptors?

As for joint pain, water retention from AAS does help. However, Deca is a bit different and works another way ( i think).
Winstrol does something positive with callogen.
My aches and pains are due to years of lifting heavy from using AAS and my bench press going up 50 lbs in 4 weeks. Steroids also destroy tendons. I forget why but i remember a surgeon discussing it.

broker

Nelson, i understand how dht competes with estrogen/ blocks the receptor. However, Oxandrolone is NOT dht. Its merely a drug derived from dht and therefore its much different. We are derived from our parents but we are different. Another example, equipoise is derived from testosterone but very different from T.
Any thoughts on this?

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale