Oxandrolone and TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

JimGainz

Hey guys – I am looking for some recent results from those of you who have added Oxandralone (aka Anavar) to your TRT protocol. I am planning to start some low dose Oxandralone in June and wanted to hear about your experiences. Specifically, I’d like to know the following:
- dose and duration,
- positive results, muscle gains, joint relief?
- hit to lipids / liver enzymes,
- other sides?

For what it’s worth, I ran this compound in the 80s as a first cycle and only used up to about 15 mg and it was amazing. I was prescribed 50 mg for eight weeks but I felt that was way too high so the next lowest dose was 25 mg which I will run for six weeks in June and will post back my results.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I ran Anavar prescribed from Defy at 25mg a day and it made my TRT far worse, not better. Dropped my SHBG to 7 and I had to quit using it after 6 weeks. Plus it is very expensive.

Your results may vary.

kwillz

I ran Anavar prescribed from Defy at 25mg a day and it made my TRT far worse, not better. Dropped my SHBG to 7 and I had to quit using it after 6 weeks. Plus it is very expensive.

Your results may vary.
Ero - I just started on Anavar from Defy. What exactly did it do to make your TRT far worse (I get the SHBG number) and why did you quit using it after 6 weeks - which is the prescribed cycle? Did you get any positive results? Muscle mass, lower body fat?

ERO

Ero - I just started on Anavar from Defy. What exactly did it do to make your TRT far worse (I get the SHBG number) and why did you quit using it after 6 weeks - which is the prescribed cycle? Did you get any positive results? Muscle mass, lower body fat?
Even on TRT, I do not recover well from exercise and I have a very low libido. On Anavar, my ability to recover from exercise was so bad that I was always sore and could not recover at all and lost strength, and my already low libido flatlined. About 3 weeks after stopping I was back to my baseline. Basically, it did the exact opposite of what it was supposed to do.

kwillz

Even on TRT, I do not recover well from exercise and I have a very low libido. On Anavar, my ability to recover from exercise was so bad that I was always sore and could not recover at all and lost strength, and my already low libido flatlined. About 3 weeks after stopping I was back to my baseline. Basically, it did the exact opposite of what it was supposed to do.
Ero - Wow. I'll be sure to monitor my lifts/times and how I feel my recovery is going over the next few weeks. It was my understanding that Anavar and Test have a bit of a synergistic effect, so I anticipate better strength AND recovery. I recover well already but hope to improve that. Time will tell. Thanks for the feedback. I'll be more attentive for sure.

JimGainz

Interesting response – I ran anavar solo in the 80s and my recovery was phenomenal. I guess I assumed with TRT and at a higher dose would be even better, despite being 30 years older. Lowering SHBG can be a benefit because it frees up more free testosterone. It’s potentially worth watching/monitoring and even considering lowering a TRT dose while taking this substance based on your reaction.

JimGainz

Did you get any body composition benefits during your run?

Gman86

Your results may vary.
What was ur SHBG prior to adding the Oxandrolone?

How long were u and defy originally planning on running the 25mg/ day?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale