OTC Pregnenolone or Pregnenolone through Defy?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've been using Douglas Laboratories brand Preg with great results for months now. 25mg in the morning and 25mg again in the late afternoon. This last week I started taking two pills in the morning instead. To see how I felt with a larger single dose. I like it more.

As I was surfing around on here catching up, been off the computer for a while. I noticed a post from Dr Saya from Defy (forgot to bookmark it) saying to a member your better off getting preg from a pharmacy then over the counter. Basically saying you may not get the actual listed amount threw OTC. So I was wondering has anyone here tried threw Defy Empower's preg compared to preg you find otc? Same, better or worse results?

Also wondering if I should play it safe if I go with Defy and get the 25mg pill in case it is stronger. Figured I can try one pill and confirm I'm fine then move up to two pills at once if needed. Then next time just order the 50mg pills and save some money.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I supplement with 25 mg of Jarrow brand DHEA and 10mg of Pure brand pregnenolone. I take both before bed.

HealthMan

The only brands i trust OTC for hormones are Pure Encapsulations and Douglas Labs. These 2 compared with compounded pharmacies yieded my self the same results proven by lab results

I also use the Douglas Labs Pregnenolone and DHEA with very good results.

That's the brand Ive been using also. Definitely feel the difference on it.

I take 25mg DHEA in the morning and 50mg of preg in the morning.

Originally I took it in the evening but noticed the relaxing effect it has for me so I started taking it in the morning to keep me calmer threw the day when I can use it.

On a side note I took a extra 25mg preg last week in the evening for two evenings and noticed it was harder to fall asleep. Felt wide awake. Not sure if it was a fluke. So I went back to only 50mg in the morning of preg. Was thinking of waiting another week and trying again to see if the same effect happens out of curiosity.

M

MarkM

I am taking the 25 mg of the Douglas Labs Pregnenolone and DHEA at night and have had no problem falling asleep.

M

MarkM

I take them separately. The combination pill is probably just as good but I take them separately in case I decide to stop taking one of them for a period of time. If they are combined I am forced to take both, I have no alternative.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gman86

I take them separately. The combination pill is probably just as good but I take them separately in case I decide to stop taking one of them for a period of time. If they are combined I am forced to take both, I have no alternative.

Smart. And last question about it. It says the pregnenolone is a tablet, but I think you take it sublingual right? I’ve always wondered this. So can any tablet technically be sublingual if you let it dissolve under your tongue, or for it to be subglingual does the tablet have to be specifically made to dissolve under the tongue and say sublingual on the bottle?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me