ordering T online (SHTF scenario)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

ok, spare me the moral side of this. the pure reason I am considering this is a SHTF scenario (very likely IMHO).
This has nothing to due with morality, it's irrational fear. Don't overthink it, don't obsess about it, just live your life.

If the SHTF, there will be bigger problems to worry about.

Anyone dumb enough to provide you will sources to buy steroids without a prescription, meaning more T than your doctor is dispensing will see the SHTF real fast.

locutus

ok I get it. your dick doesn't mean a lot to you guys. i am not doom and gloom. maybe prepping was a conspiracy 10 years ago. but shortages are real and will become worse. your T is on the list. I would claim that once SHTF having low T will be a massive problem. you just don't need that extra stress level and depression. plenty of places selling this shit online, a simple yandex.com(google censors the shit out everything those days) search reveals lots of sources, you really dont need to be a genius for this.

Coconutz

ok I get it. your dick doesn't mean a lot to you guys. i am not doom and gloom. maybe prepping was a conspiracy 10 years ago. but shortages are real and will become worse. your T is on the list. I would claim that once SHTF having low T will be a massive problem. you just don't need that extra stress level and depression. plenty of places selling this shit online, a simple yandex.com(google censors the shit out everything those days) search reveals lots of sources, you really dont need to be a genius for this.
Don't forger ur pins too!

Anonymon

I personally sit on more than a year’s supply of most things that are staples for me, including test. If lowering my dose works out maybe even many years worth. I have great underground sources all lined up if needed but only use them for other things that are just cost prohibitive to me, like BPC-157.

There wasn’t a test shortage during the pandemic but for many I knew, even before the law changes, there was an HCG shortage. I had more than a year’s worth on hand so I didn’t notice, then when my doc figured it out I just bought another year’s worth.

Part of the reason I started that is because I wanted to maximize my plan with my doctor and just ordered as much test as I could to make use of the membership. Also did it with thyroid meds since they had recalls and he kept switching things and it just became what I did. He also had discounts sometimes so I’d buy a bunch of stuff to take advantage. Served me well so far.

Stock piling for the apocalypse is a stretch but stockpiling at least a year or more’s worth is just smart and worked out for me multiple times.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me