Oral Test / Test Enanthate in oil

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'm sure like many I knew that oral forms of T are modified to prevent them being metabolised by the liver. I recently read that original Olympians ate sheeps' testicles, which got me wondering.

Looking around, I found a study which seems to indicate, with some caveats, that oral Test E oil has a 1% bioavailability. Seems like if you took 200mg a few times a day it would produce a steady boost to your total T. The potential issue being it seems quiet a lot gets metabolised into DHT. It's all there in the graphs.

Oral Testosterone in Oil Plus Dutasteride in Men: A Pharmacokinetic Study

The article's direction seems to be along the lines of alternative administration of T in the area of therapeutic use.

I realise this would be an expensive way to go, even if it was useful information. Just speaking hypothetically outside the realm of TRT, it seems likely this information would be exploited by those seeking a temporary boost (body builders or athletes), so I guess that suggests for some reason it's not practical.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
One thing I forgot to add.

If you look at the DHT graphs, and bearing in mind the seeming lack of impact on E2 in the short term, it seems that this approach can come with a pretty strong DHT response.

Is this the reason scrotal creams are thought to maybe increase libido because there is more of a DHT response? Would this apply to oral T too?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me