Oral T tablets

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pongo

I may have a 4 week contract in Doha, Qatar in january & was wondering if there is a oral tablet that will keep my T levels high enough not to crash after the first week away! I am trying to avoid flying into the middle east with a bag of syringes & T, as these countries can be very strict without prescriptions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
No one here uses orals, that can be a AAS sort of thing to which I'd refer you to another forum. Orals are going to get hammered passing thru and hammer on, your liver.

Pongo

No one here uses orals, that can be a AAS sort of thing to which I'd refer you to another forum. Orals are going to get hammered passing thru and hammer on, your liver.

Not so bothered about the Liver, it's just for 3 weeks to keep T levels at a decent level until I get back home. Not much alcohol consumption in Qatar to effect the Liver either. Just trying to avoid traveling with 15 syringes & a bottle of T.

Is methyltestosterone not an option?

For the effort you could just take your legally prescribed gear and be done with it. assuming youre "legal". Traveling with this stuff is easy-peasy.

Sean Mosher

For Australia and other places that are super tight with that stuff, I've heard of docs prescribing topicals/creams for their patients just for this specific use.
You definitely have some options but stay away from orals.

DragonBits

Besides the creams/gels you could inject Nebido as the first injection would last 6 weeks. Assuming you can find a place to buy nebido as you would have to buy it from outside of the USA, or you could look for aveed, the same US product but much more expensive and 3ml Vs the 4ml for nebido.

Pongo

Thanks for the advice folks.

Just clarify things, for the last year I have been buying my supplies over the counter here in Thailand without prescription as it's so cheap & easy, I've also been getting my blood panel done at a private blood test clinic. So I have no current prescription to travel with.

I'll investigate if Nebido is available at my pharmacy for now

DragonBits

Thanks for the advice folks.

Just clarify things, for the last year I have been buying my supplies over the counter here in Thailand without prescription as it's so cheap & easy, I've also been getting my blood panel done at a private blood test clinic. So I have no current prescription to travel with.

I'll investigate if Nebido is available at my pharmacy for now

Since it's expensive I doubt a pharmacy will stock it. Maybe they will order it for you.

But I think it's likely you would have to go to a doctor at a hospital and pay for it, 10,000 baht which is about ~$300 for an injection at a hospital. At least that is what they charged me. Too much but that is what I am guessing they would charge. Typically nebido would cost ~$125 at a pharmacy in london, maybe cheaper in mexico.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me