Oral growth hormone enhancer MK-677 (ibutamoren)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Yea, I was part of the board when it open as Dat and I posted on ProMuscle and American Muscle for a long time.Lots of good information there. ProMuscle still has some of the old stuff posted back when Swale (Dr. Crysler) posted. I was truly sorry to find out the truth behind DATs board, but I suspected it for about a year after he started pushing Tom's Peptides so heavily. Then to find out DAT was an attorney.
Yea that entire era was wild. I really enjoyed Dr. Crysler as well. Sad end there.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Yea, I was part of the board when it open as Dat and I posted on ProMuscle and American Muscle for a long time.Lots of good information there. ProMuscle still has some of the old stuff posted back when Swale (Dr. Crysler) posted. I was truly sorry to find out the truth behind DATs board, but I suspected it for about a year after he started pushing Tom's Peptides so heavily. Then to find out DAT was an attorney.

JmarkH

The most economical is to buy bulk powder and make your own capsules. Other than that, I've used Amino Asylum and Supreme Labs.

Jed Dorsey

This is fascinating! Thank you Nelson.

Do you or does anyone else know of a good source for MK-677. I know several research chem sites offer it, but is there any one that stands out, or that anyone has used that they recommend?
Drug Crafters Pharmacy Frisco, Tx

BigTex

This shoudl explain the difference in natural GLP-1 foundint he gut and GLP-1 analogues

Semaglutide is a human GLP-1 analogue in clinical development for the treatment of T2D. It shares 94% structural homology with native human GLP-1, with three important modifications: amino-acid substitutions at position 8 (alanine to alpha-aminoisobutyric acid) and position 34 (lysine to arginine), and acylation of the lysine in position 26 with a spacer consisting of two 8-amino-3,6-dioxaoctanoic acid (ADO) moieties, a glutamic acid moiety, and a C-18 fatty di-acid side chain (Lau et al., 2015). The fatty di-acid side chain and spacer mediate strong binding with albumin, while the amino-acid substitution at position 34 limits the options for acylation to the one remaining lysine in the sequence; the substitution at position 8 reduces the susceptibility of semaglutide to degradation by DPP-4 (Lau et al., 2015). Together, these modifications prolong the t1/2 of semaglutide; a previous pharmacokinetic (PK) trial with semaglutide showed the geometric means (coefficient of variation in %) of t1/2 was 165 (14.1) h (approximately 1 week). Additionally, the dose dependent increase of the Ctrough values following 4 weeks of treatment with semaglutide 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg and 1.0 mg was 4.4 (31.5), 11.7 (20.2) and 21.2 (19.7) nmol/L, respectively (Kapitza et al., 2015).

1-s2.0-S0928098717301537-gr1[1].jpg

Changes to semaglutide compared with native human GLP-1 are: amino-acid substitutions at position 8 (alanine to alpha-aminoisobutyric acid) and position 34 (lysine to arginine), and acylation of the lysine in position 26 with two ADO moieties followed by a glutamic acid moiety (the ‘spacer’) and a C-18 fatty di-acid side chain (Lau et al., 2015). ADO, 8-amino-3,6-dioxaoctanoic acid.

2.1.1. Synthetic procedure for the radioactive building block [3H]-NNC0113-0857​

The starting material, NNC0113-3747 (6.6 mg, 6.5 μmol), was dissolved in a solution of N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone (NMP) (1.0 mL) and trifluoroacetic acid (TFA) (5 μL) before 10 wt% Pd/C (6.5 mg) was added. The mixture was subjected to tritium gas (6.9 Ci) and stirred at room temperature. After 4 h, Pd/C was filtered out and the residue co-evaporated (3 × 1.0 mL) with a 1000:1 solution of EtOH/TFA. The residue was dissolved with NMP (1.0 mL) and the radioactive content was determined (180 mCi/mL, 1.6 mL). High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) analysis showed that [3H]-NNC0113-0857 had radiochemical purity of 61%.

2.1.2. Synthetic procedure for [3H]-semaglutide​

The peptide backbone (20.4 mg, 6.0 μmol), was dissolved in H2O (5.0 mL) and the pH adjusted to 11 via the addition of NEt3. The solution of [3H]-NNC0113-0857 in NMP (180 mCi/mL, 1.6 mL) was slowly added over 15 min. After 2 h, the reaction was quenched and neutralised to pH 7 by addition of 1 M CH3COOH (120 μL). The reaction mixture was purified by HPLC (column: Luna® reversed phase C18; A-eluent [0.1 M Tris-HCl, 0.05 M·H3PO4, H2O]/EtOH 8:2, pH 7.4; B-eluent [0.1 M Tris-HCI, 0.05 M·H3PO4, H2O]/EtOH 55:45, pH 7.4) and yielded a [3H]-semaglutide solution of 98% purity. [3H]-semaglutide was desalted on a C18 Sep-Pak® filter and eluted with H2O/EtOH (3:7) into a solution with a radioactive content of 16.7 mCi/mL. The solution was concentrated to dryness on a rotary evaporator and then reconstituted in the following vehicle/API solution of semaglutide (1.34 mg/mL, 1.0 mg/mL or 0 mg/mL), propylene glycol (14 mg/mL), Na2HPO4·2H2O (1.42 mg/mL), phenol (5.5 mg/mL), pH 7.4. HPLC analysis of formulated [3H]-semaglutide gave a radiochemical purity of > 98%.

2.1.3. Stability of [3H]-semaglutide​

[3H]-semaglutide stability in vehicle was assessed over a 15-day period at 5 °C and 25 °C and confirmed. Radiochemical purity was determined by HPLC. Prestudy stability tests revealed that the tritium tracer showed a satisfactory stability. The amount of tritiated water formed after 15 days’ storage at 25 °C was low (< 0.1%), as was the amount of impurities (~ 2% at 5 °C and ~ 5% at 25 °C).

2.1.4. Stability of semaglutide in human material​

Stability of the tracer was also assessed in plasma and urine and showed that the [3H]-semaglutide tracer was stable in human blood, plasma and urine for up to at least 4 h at room temperature and up to at least 48 h at nominal + 4, − 20 and − 70 °C. The stability of the [3H]-semaglutide radiotracer was, therefore, considered to be adequate for conducting metabolism studies.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
A pharmaceutical company will seek FDA approval for pediatrics

AhmetAtay

MK677 is a ghrelin mimetic. It’s well-known to increase hunger. So much so that many bodybuilders rely on it when bulking to increase their appetite.

BigTex

Because you get all the nasty side effects of MK677 like:

1) Ravenous hunger
2) Excessive daytime lethargy
3) Excessive water retention
Have you ever done hGH? You hit the 4iu+ mark and you have lethargy, carpal tunnel pains and swelling in the fingers. Joints even hurt. Lots of things have side effects, you just have to learn how to handle them. I have taken MK-677 many times over the last 7 years. I always start off with a low dose and work my way up. Eventually the lethargy goes away. I have never gotten the water retention from Mk-677 as I do with hGH and I am oneof the few that does not get hungry.

bixt

MK677 is a ghrelin mimetic
Its a "selective" ghrelin receptor agonist. Key word, selective. Just like the S in serm.

Ibutamoren is a crap drug.

Maybe for you. Certainly not for the many many people enjoying its benifits right now.

For everyone else, enjoy the GH secretion, increased IGF-1, anti somatostatin benifits. Hell, people are even stacking it with GHRPs to circumvent the somatostatin increase they give etc.

Pro tip: Take the MK before bed so you get none of the hunger sides. Unless of course you want to bulk on it, then take it in the AM.

BigTex

Like I said, I am one of those who has used MK-677 with success for many years. I understand the side effects and willing to deal with them. With most drugs, if you are getting unwanted side effects then the dose needs to be lowered. Most are told 25mg is the best dose. Not exactly true, I take 10mgs and get great results. I have always told clients in the past to start off with 12.5mg and adjust up or down based on how you react. Most never listen.

As @bixt just mentioned......take the dose at night. Obviously if you are taking a drug to increase GH levels then you have to understand what increased GH level do in the human body. There is a known interrelationship between GH and sleep. The higher the GH level, the better we sleep. So, there is a linear consistent relationship between slow-wave (SW) sleep and increased GH secretion. Thus, lethargy during the day, especially if you take the dose in the morning. Does it go away, in my experience after about 2-3 weeks it goes away or with a reductionin dose. But again, most don't listend.

I have never seen any research suggesting MK-677 caused anxiety. Is there a chance this side effect happens? I would suggest if you are prone to anxiety, start out with a very low dose and find your sweet spot. If it just doesn't work out, then don't take it. This has to be a very small incidence as it is one of the bestselling SARMS on the market and has been for years.

Gman86

Like I said, I am one of those who has used MK-677 with success for many years. I understand the side effects and willing to deal with them. With most drugs, if you are getting unwanted side effects then the dose needs to be lowered. Most are told 25mg is the best dose. Not exactly true, I take 10mgs and get great results. I have always told clients in the past to start off with 12.5mg and adjust up or down based on how you react. Most never listen.

As @bixt just mentioned......take the dose at night. Obviously if you are taking a drug to increase GH levels then you have to understand what increased GH level do in the human body. There is a known interrelationship between GH and sleep. The higher the GH level, the better we sleep. So, there is a linear consistent relationship between slow-wave (SW) sleep and increased GH secretion. Thus, lethargy during the day, especially if you take the dose in the morning. Does it go away, in my experience after about 2-3 weeks it goes away or with a reductionin dose. But again, most don't listend.

I have never seen any research suggesting MK-677 caused anxiety. Is there a chance this side effect happens? I would suggest if you are prone to anxiety, start out with a very low dose and find your sweet spot. If it just doesn't work out, then don't take it. This has to be a very small incidence as it is one of the bestselling SARMS on the market and has been for years.
Is there any negative feedback mechanisms going on with mk-677? Like is there a downside to using a super low dose of say 2.5-5mg/ day? Like would it shut down endogenous GH secretions, and not leave u with enough GH? Or does it only encourage our brains to make more than what it’s already making, and there’s no negative feedback mechanisms to worry about?

AhmetAtay

Is there any negative feedback mechanisms going on with mk-677? Like is there a downside to using a super low dose of say 2.5-5mg/ day? Like would it shut down endogenous GH secretions, and not leave u with enough GH? Or does it only encourage our brains to make more than what it’s already making, and there’s no negative feedback mechanisms to worry about?
There is no shutdown happening because MK677 just promotes more endogenous GH release.

Taking it before bed can help with some side effects but the half life (24 hours) is too long for this to prevent day time fatigue.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me