Optimize blood glucose levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

tropicaldaze1950

Do you know your body fat percentage? Super fit is very subjective. How exactly did the constant glucose meter help if I may ask? Helped you quantify exactly when you should eat? And would love to understand the data of what progress it helped you to make.

Glimepiride is something I will have to research, but I assume you have a cooperative doctor or are able to figure out an off label strategy?
My wife, with poorly controlled Type 2, was given Rybelsus 3 mg, added to her metformin and glipizide. After 5 days, she became quite ill; vomiting, stomach pains and migraine type headache. It wasn't hypoglycemia. Her blood glucose readings were 141 and 137, during that day. Even in the evening, when those sides were receding, her fasting was 122. For me, pre-diabetic, I've found that consuming large amounts of white sugar(Ray Peat, Matt Stone) normalizes blood glucose. 2 hour post prandial between 81 - 96.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RP McMurphy

Has anyone tried any of the continuous glucose meters now available without a prescription?

Exploring this ones:

I have used a Dexcom G6 extensively. It requires a prescription and costs more out of pocket, but I strongly prefer it because it can be calibrated. Calibration is important for accuracy when you are a non diabetic and swings in blood sugar are smaller. I believe that CGM’s will be the standard of care in 5-10 years. I found the data invaluable in understanding my glucose tolerance: it’s a powerful tool that provides real-time personalized feedback to specific food you are consuming (as well as other inputs….exercise, stress, sleep, etc.) I though I was eating low carb, but I learned that I am much more carb sensitive than I had thought. For some strange reason as a non diabetic I’ve had two different health insurance companies cover the cost, which I know is not standard.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me