Optimal pregnenolone numbers

Buy Lab Tests Online

PB

I've been on TRT for years and the last 2 years miserable, numbers would all come back optimal but always felt bad. I got off T injections and my numbers fell to 300 tt. Now I'm on a low dose cream 50mg and I fluctuate between 680 and 800,but still don't feel like I use to. All other numbers are good except pregnelone. One test came back at 18 and the other at 43. , Dr doesn't think that's a problem.Should I supplement?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PB

I've been on TRT for years and the last 2 years miserable, numbers would all come back optimal but always felt bad. I got off T injections and my numbers fell to 300 tt. Now I'm on a low dose cream 50mg and I fluctuate between 680 and 800,but still don't feel like I use to. All other numbers are good except pregnelone. One test came back at 18 and the other at 43. , Dr doesn't think that's a problem.Should I supplement?
I know this is a large thread I was just hoping for a reply from someone that has gone through the same experience.

Gman86

Dr. Mark Gordon is a huge proponent of pregnenolone, possibly the biggest advocate of it in the hormone community, and he likes to see his guys get to around a 110 pregnenolone level

He says he has all his guys on it. Dr Chrisler also said in a podcast he puts all his guys on pregnenolone cream. I assume both were/ are proponents of preg because their patients felt better on it than not on it. I wish the info and anecdotes on pregnenolone were more clear cut. It just seems like such a hit or miss compound. But doesn’t hurt to experiment with it and see if it’s the missing link that u need

PB

Dr. Mark Gordon is a huge proponent of pregnenolone, possibly the biggest advocate of it in the hormone community, and he likes to see his guys get to around a 110 pregnenolone level

He says he has all his guys on it. Dr Chrisler also said in a podcast he puts all his guys on pregnenolone cream. I assume both were/ are proponents of preg because their patients felt better on it than not on it. I wish the info and anecdotes on pregnenolone were more clear cut. It just seems like such a hit or miss compound. But doesn’t hurt to experiment with it and see if it’s the missing link that u need
I'm trying 30mg a day and sew how that works. Like I said I've been on TRT for 10 years and the last 2 have been a struggle. Brain fog libido anxiety. All other test are with in range

Gman86

I'm trying 30mg a day and sew how that works. Like I said I've been on TRT for 10 years and the last 2 have been a struggle. Brain fog libido anxiety. All other test are with in range

Hmm, I wonder what changed. What’s ur protocol? Any recent labs?

U gonna just take 30mg orally in the morning?

PB

Hmm, I wonder what changed. What’s ur protocol? Any recent labs?

U gonna just take 30mg orally in the morning?
My protocol now is 50 MG cream broken down twice a day and my TT fluctuates between 650 and 800 it doesn't take much for me. I was on injections 90 MG broken down 3 times a week and had horrible side effects.I was at 1100tt at 90mg.My numbers have been all optimal besides pregnelone. The dr doesn't think that's a problem. My preg test was 18 and 43. I've been on trt for 10 years and I'm 51.

M

MarkM

I believe that John Crisler believed that a man should strive to have pregnenolone levels at or around 180 ng/dl. If since read that Life Extension recommends that same level for men. My personal levels are at 81 at my last testing so I need to probably pull it up some more.

PB

I believe that John Crisler believed that a man should strive to have pregnenolone levels at or around 180 ng/dl. If since read that Life Extension recommends that same level for men. My personal levels are at 81 at my last testing so I need to probably pull it up some more.
I'm a long ways off from that 180

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

PB

Nelson Thank you! I hope this helps. Maybe one hormone like pregnelone can throw everything off

Gman86

What’s ur preg dose to get to 81?

Gman86

My protocol now is 50 MG cream broken down twice a day and my TT fluctuates between 650 and 800 it doesn't take much for me. I was on injections 90 MG broken down 3 times a week and had horrible side effects.I was at 1100tt at 90mg.My numbers have been all optimal besides pregnelone. The dr doesn't think that's a problem. My preg test was 18 and 43. I've been on trt for 10 years and I'm 51.

What’s ur free T. Total doesn’t tell me much. My total was around 700 when I was hypogonadal

U just gonna take 30mg of preg orally in the morning?

PB

What’s ur free T. Total doesn’t tell me much. My total was around 700 when I was hypogonadal

U just gonna take 30mg of preg orally in the morning?
Since being on the cream my free T was in the high 50s when I was on injections my free T was well above 100.
The cream I'm on has .5 preg and I'm taking 30mg in the morning.

UCFguy01

I just looked back at my blood work over the last few years. I've had pregnenolone levels at 229, 49, and my most recent was 112. I've never supplemented pregnenolone while on TRT. It seems like it just bounces around alot. I never felt different at any of those levels.

Gman86

I just looked back at my blood work over the last few years. I've had pregnenolone levels at 229, 49, and my most recent was 112. I've never supplemented pregnenolone while on TRT. It seems like it just bounces around alot. I never felt different at any of those levels.

I’ve heard the standard serum preg test is a very unreliable way to test preg levels. This definitely seems to back that up. Unless there’s a specific reason(s) that’s causing ur levels to jump around, and has nothing to do with the testing method

M

MarkM

How do you feel at 81
Honestly, I feel like I did when it was less than 10. Maybe that is because I am pretty dialed in with my TRT protocol or maybe it just isn't high enough yet to tell a difference. The highest record I have is it being 101 but I still could not tell any difference.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me