Optimal hormone ratios

Buy Lab Tests Online
I often see posts from members referencing DHT:E2 and other ratios but I cannot find any specific information on what the optimal ratios are. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
ratio's are made up that's why you can't find any solid evidence. Guys make up this and that as it applied to THEM but with all of this it's very very difficult to spread out what works for one guy and apply it to others. For instance the T:E ration of 14-20 resulted in ED, severe body acne, night sweats for me and that's a rather common "theory" as far a ratio goes.

Tokumei

ratio's are made up that's why you can't find any solid evidence. Guys make up this and that as it applied to THEM but with all of this it's very very difficult to spread out what works for one guy and apply it to others. For instance the T:E ration of 14-20 resulted in ED, severe body acne, night sweats for me and that's a rather common "theory" as far a ratio goes.

Please don’t spread this complete misinformation. You seriously think a specific balance between Free t, dht and e2 is made up? Its biological science. You think science is made up? And there is no correlating ratio between tt and e2 its dht and e2 as they antagonise one another.

Last edited:

Blackhawk

@Tokumei You have expressed this opinion elsewhere on the forum as well.

There is no constant when it comes to each individual's optimal TRT protocol.

What you are missing is that hormone physiology is heterogenous, meaning that while the processes are the same, each man's individual physiology is different in terms of uptake/absorption rate, amount needed to be effective due to many variables like body size/weight, aromatization rate, SHBG level, physiological demand i.e. stress and exercise, and perhaps even genetic polymorphisms.

There are indeed no ideal scientific amounts. ratios etc that apply to all. This is why every single man who comes to this forum to try to sort out their own individual optimal TRT protocol.

Vince has been through the wringer with the E2 issue and has gone far beyond the average in order to sort out what works FOR HIM, and that is a lower ideal E2 level, that does NOT work FOR ME.

Please let go of the dogma.

Tokumei

@Tokumei You have expressed this opinion elsewhere on the forum as well.

There is no constant when it comes to each individual's optimal TRT protocol.

What you are missing is that hormone physiology is heterogenous, meaning that while the processes are the same, each man's individual physiology is different in terms of uptake/absorption rate, amount needed to be effective due to many variables like body size/weight, aromatization rate, SHBG level, physiological demand i.e. stress and exercise, and perhaps even genetic polymorphisms.

There are indeed no ideal scientific amounts. ratios etc that apply to all. This is why every single man who comes to this forum to try to sort out their own individual optimal TRT protocol.

Vince has been through the wringer with the E2 issue and has gone far beyond the average in order to sort out what works FOR HIM, and that is a lower ideal E2 level, that does NOT work FOR ME.

Please let go of the dogma.

Exactly. Processes are the same accept we all metabolise at slightly different rates and i have said that in other posts. Each man has an optimal ratio that is specific to them and that it going to vary slightly amongst men. My point is the differences in protocols,ratios etc are not going to be drastically different and there are no aliens amongst us who can be absolutey fine with wildly swinging hormones and sky high or super low e2 just as an example. I’m just trying to debunk the ‘i’m a special snowflake theory’.

Blackhawk

OK, Sorry I did not understand your point. I still don't really. All I can surmise is that your perception of things not being drastically different is a different perception than mine or others. Taking only testosterone dosing in to consideration, I perceive a two to three fold difference in dosage between individuals as significantly if not drastically different, and as well the range of TT, Free T, DHT and E2 that individuals claim is optimal for them. We'll have to agree to disagree.

I will from here on stay out of the argument. Each of us is entitled to our own interpretation

Happy new year.

Last edited:
Please don’t spread this complete misinformation. You seriously think a specific balance between Free t, dht and e2 is made up? Its biological science. You think science is made up? And there is no correlating ratio between tt and e2 its dht and e2 as they antagonise one another.
If there was a ratio of hormones, "a specific balance between Free t, dht and e2" these forums would pretty much dry up with guys having no problems at all because they could hit a T:E ratio and be just perfect, no libido complaints...none of that.
You're tenure on this forum is fraught with inaccurate BS.

Tokumei

If there was a ratio of hormones, "a specific balance between Free t, dht and e2" these forums would pretty much dry up with guys having no problems at all because they could hit a T:E ratio and be just perfect, no libido complaints...none of that.
You're tenure on this forum is fraught with inaccurate BS.

These forums exist because that balance/ratio is hard to find.

Vonko1988

These ratios are complete bro science. The best doctors will tell you that everyone has optimal range for any hormone at which he feels best.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I often see posts from members referencing DHT:E2 and other ratios but I cannot find any specific information on what the optimal ratios are. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
You won’t see any data because no data exists. We can’t hardly get new data on T/E ratios. We are behind in endocrinology research when it comes to ratios

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me