Optimal free testosterone level

Buy Lab Tests Online

masonstorm1

Hi everyone - i've used 2 different labs for my TRT levels and get 2 drastically different levels for my free T. Does anyone know what is a good range for optimal free T? I've heard that total T can have a huge range but the free T is most important. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

masonstorm1

Labcorp had me at 18 w/ a total T of 1400 and my doc's test had me at 151 free T and 1200 total T. Going to assume Labcorp is the better indicator?

madman

Super Moderator
Hi everyone - i've used 2 different labs for my TRT levels and get 2 drastically different levels for my free T. Does anyone know what is a good range for optimal free T? I've heard that total T can have a huge range but the free T is most important. Thanks.

There is no set optimal for FT let alone TT as every individual is different.

Most men do well having a FT level in the 30 ng/dL range.....some run higher levels and others lower.

Regarding lab work best piece of advice is to stick to using the same lab and the same testing method and regarding free testosterone you need to have it tested using the most accurate method such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration to truly know where your FT level sits.

You can also use the newer calculated TruT method which will provide you with the most accurate estimate of FT if you choose to use such method.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me