Optimal Blood Test Timing

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

Gentz,
I've been on 7mg test cyp daily since January 23rd or so bumping up from 5mg daily. 6 weeks on that is pretty soon, but the question is since I'm doing my shots before bed, does it matter when I get the blood drawn? Should i skip the nightly dose the day before and get it drawn that next morning? Or do the shot and get it drawn the next morning or at lunch the next day anyway, even though it won't be technically trough?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Gentz,
I've been on 7mg test cyp daily since January 23rd or so bumping up from 5mg daily. 6 weeks on that is pretty soon, but the question is since I'm doing my shots before bed, does it matter when I get the blood drawn? Should i skip the nightly dose the day before and get it drawn that next morning? Or do the shot and get it drawn the next morning or at lunch the next day anyway, even though it won't be technically trough?
Peak/trough ratio close to unity and likely within 5 to at most 10% (very unlikely) with every day dosing. Doesnt matter much. See table in post attached.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me