Opinions on Low t clinics

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

What are everbodies thoughts on low t clinics? Would you say they are more knowledgeable than uro and endos when it comes to low testosterone? I have a few in my area that actually take insurance so I’m considering going to one very soon.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

You want to go to a low T clinic, it's your funeral. These Low T clinics typically don't staff competent doctors and force you to come in for weekly injections, consider I only feel really good injecting EOD and even better on everyday dosing.

We get so many guys coming in here screwed up by these low T clinics.

I don't believe doctors who take insurance can do TRT properly, insurance companies are always fussing about all the labs that are needed to be able to do TRT properly. Doctors walk a fine line to keep insurance companies happy, which means skipping important tests that may cause thing to not go smoothly.

madman

Super Moderator
What are everbodies thoughts on low t clinics? Would you say they are more knowledgeable than uro and endos when it comes to low testosterone? I have a few in my area that actually take insurance so I’m considering going to one very soon.

What the?

This is one of your recent posts from a thread you started on Oct.18

The post below is yours from Oct.30

I had my consultation with defy yesterday and was prescribed Test Cyp- 200mg/ml, 0.38ml twice weekly and 350iu of HCG. Is that too much test and should I ask to go down to 150mg/ml twice a week given that I have naturally decent test but high shbg ?

JayLay777

Long story short. I live with my parents and they freaked out when they seen the needles and testosterone mailed to me. I actually do not feel comfortable injecting myself like that and would rather have a doctor do it in person for me. I also do not feel comfortable injecting testosterone in my body that’s been shipped. I guess I will just sell to some gym rat that’s at my gym.

madman

Super Moderator
Long story short. I live with my parents and they freaked out when they seen the needles and testosterone mailed to me. I actually do not feel comfortable injecting myself like that and would rather have a doctor do it in person for me. I also do not feel comfortable injecting testosterone in my body that’s been shipped. I guess I will just sell to some gym rat that’s at my gym.

Defy is one of the best and very reputable regading treatment/meds!

Forget looking into a low t clinic.....Defy is top notch.

I understand your concerns but seeing as you went through Defy to be treated I would say you should follow through as you are in great hands and give it a go as worst case scenario you do not feel trt benefits you overall and you will have to go back to being natty!

It is not like Defy will treat you for trt and than all of a sudden if you choose to stop that they will just leave you on your own as they would guide you along the way and help you through your transition should you decide to stop trt.

Some of the low t clinics have poor reputations and patients end up far worse on a trt protocol or a mess afterwards.....your choice though!

RLW

You made a long story too short. How old are you? Living at your parents is one thing but do they run your life? And do you plan on going to the doctors office every week for the rest of your life? And do you not recognize that your last sentence is you telling everyone who has access to the internet that your planning on committing a crime?

JayLay777

You made a long story too short. How old are you? Living at your parents is one thing but do they run your life? And do you plan on going to the doctors office every week for the rest of your life? And do you not recognize that your last sentence is you telling everyone who has access to the internet that your planning on committing a crime?
I am 26 . I have normal t levels but my free t is being All bound up by high shbg causing me low t symptoms. They do not but I would feel more comfortable trying a gel first or actually going to see a doctor face to face to show me how to inject. I’m sure after a while at getting shots at a doctors office I will pick up how to do it on my own. I am actually going to keep the testosterone to see if I can have a doctor inject for me.

BigBamBoo

I think you are putting waaayyyyyy to much into the act of injecting yourself.

It really is quite simple and if you use small gauge syringes, it is literally painless.

Lots of YouTube videos on how to.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching