Opinions on E2 management.

Buy Lab Tests Online

JimGainz

Good post. Work your e2 range in teens to 90s, was that an ultra sensitive test? Also, do you always take aromasin or what is your protocol for that? Thx.
Ultra sensitive tests. The 90 e2 was unmanaged and the one in the teens was taking too much AI. To keep it in the 20-30 range intake 1/2 of an Aromasin pill weekly. However, I recently lowered my Testosterone does from 40 mg E3D to 34 E3D in an effort to keep HCT and HB low but I also stopped taking an AI and will see how it goes. I also take 50 mg of Nandrolone along with each shot.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Phil Goodman

Your last part makes no sense. Your e2 levels would and should never be like a natty. Is your test high? Then obv your e2 should be equally high. Estrogen lab ranges are only for guys NOT on trt.
Why would E2 lab ranges only be for guys not on TRT? You don’t say the same for any other hormone do you? You wouldn’t go “DHT lab ranges are only for guys NOT on TRT” would you?

Not to speak for him, but I take it as…if you’re trying to replicate the T levels(and ratios) of your natural peak in life then for some people it may make sense to use an AI. We know that aromatization increases as we age, so if we truly want to reach the levels AND ratios from younger years perhaps some guys need assistance reducing aromatization.

JYD21

Ultra sensitive tests. The 90 e2 was unmanaged and the one in the teens was taking too much AI. To keep it in the 20-30 range intake 1/2 of an Aromasin pill weekly. However, I recently lowered my Testosterone does from 40 mg E3D to 34 E3D in an effort to keep HCT and HB low but I also stopped taking an AI and will see how it goes. I also take 50 mg of Nandrolone along with each shot.
@JimGainz out of curiosity, is that 12.5mg aromasin and when do you take it?

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I was in that group and told one of the admin he needs to check his E2 because it was a joke. I got blocked.

My trt doctor told me 50mg of zinc a day is good to keep E2 in check. Sone people say they need 75mg a day.
It isn't safe to speak in there so I just lurk. Even asking questions risks a ban if you start poking holes in the aura of infallibility around the moderators.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me