only happy when estradiol is VERY low

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

Thanks. Check on the magnesium & blue block glasses. Put them on at 6 p.m. every evening. Many abstracts about levothyroxine and bipolar by Dr. Peter Whybrow, who has been researching the thyroid/bipolar connection for at least 35 years and his co-researcher, Dr. Michael Bauer, in Germany. As I've written, my sleep was fine until I relapsed back into bipolar. That was the first symptom to reappear in mid 2004. In 2003, slept fine, worked hard, had erections to spare. I worked as a courier, running on adrenaline 10 hours a day, driving all over the Baltimore/DC area and I almost know that's what tipped my neuroendocrine system over the edge. And even leaving that profession, working part time in less stressful jobs didn't stop the dam from bursting. 18 years, and I'm still trying to put myself back together. I'm the human embodiment of Humpty Dumpty.
Hahah Humpty Dumpty. I remember listening to a podcast with a psychiatrist that said once he started assessing his bipolar patients for thyroid disorders, and then treating their thyroid conditions, that 80% of his bipolar patients either were cured completely, or were able to drastically reduce their meds and live a much higher quality of life while still having bipolar disorder. So there’s clearly a big thyroid connection with bipolar disorder

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

Been reading this thread again and saw your reply. Yup, we sound the same. Your trials and tribulations made me laugh. Why it's so simple for some guys and for guys like us, wandering the wilderness. Turned 72 yesterday. Wife turned 77. She's told me several times that she's finished with sex. Well, sorry honey, but I'm not. Women flirt with me, so I know I still have something to offer, LOL. Wanna die with a hard on(and a woman riding me)!

So I'm back to trying anastrozole(.25 mg 2X week). I drive my urologist crazy because I'm desperate to for those erections. He's understanding. Good man, good doctor. Keep trying, man. No pay off for giving up.
Sorry if I missed it but have you ever tried the trans scrotal cream. I couldn’t tolerate the high levels. But man when I tell you 18 year old like erections and rape like libido I’m not joking. 2 clicks am two pm of the 200mg strength cream from empower. Watch out. And shit run a little tiny bit on your wife’s clit and she will be begging for sex for a day or two. I kid you not.

MIP1950

Hahah Humpty Dumpty. I remember listening to a podcast with a psychiatrist that said once he started assessing his bipolar patients for thyroid disorders, and then treating their thyroid conditions, that 80% of his bipolar patients either were cured completely, or were able to drastically reduce their meds and live a much higher quality of life while still having bipolar disorder. So there’s clearly a big thyroid connection with bipolar disorder
More likely cellular thyroid hormone resistance/peripheral thyroid resistance. Psychiatrists learn about the role of thyroid in mood disorders but few apply that knowledge in assessing their patients. Their's a psychiatrist in Beverly Hills, Dr. Jory Goodman, who wrote that psychiatrists forget that they are, first, medical doctors. He's one of the of those top shelf physician/psychiatrists.

For me, self-treating, I'm not hyperthyroid, BP is 110/64 to 120/70 most days. Body temp runs about 98.4, not hypomanic or manic. Taking thyroid does exacerbate my Tourette Syndrome. I'd prefer to work with a doctor, have my meds prescribed and have labs and meds covered by my insurance. At some point, I'll share all this with my primary. My psychiatrist, who is part of a clinic, understands, but doesn't offer to prescribe thyroid meds nor do I ask because I don't want to put her in an awkward position.

MIP1950

Sorry if I missed it but have you ever tried the trans scrotal cream. I couldn’t tolerate the high levels. But man when I tell you 18 year old like erections and rape like libido I’m not joking. 2 clicks am two pm of the 200mg strength cream from empower. Watch out. And shit run a little tiny bit on your wife’s clit and she will be begging for sex for a day or two. I kid you not.
I've read a lot of good reports about the 200 mg trans scrotal cream. My doctor, who has three decades of experience, goes with 10%. Didn't do anything for me but I was applying it once a day on the scrotum. Still have several tubes of it. If I had some success with twice a day dosing, double dose each time, he might be amenable to prescribing Empower's 200 mg cream. As for my wife, the only way she MIGHT try it if I had raging erections and, in the heat of passion, she might agree to try a drop of it. ;)

Last edited:

Charliebizz

I've read a lot of good reports about the 200 mg trans scrotal cream. My doctor, who has three decades of experience, goes with 10%. Didn't do anything for me but I was applying it once a day on the scrotum. Still have several tubes of it. If I had some success with twice a day dosing, double dose each time, he might be amenable to prescribing Empower's 200 mg cream. As for my wife, the only way she MIGHT try it if I had raging erections and, in the heat of passion, she might agree to try a drop of it. ;)
Yeah I would put it on my wife in the morning and by that night she was dripping wet just sitting watching tv. Made for a great night The first time that lasted around 2-3 days for her was fucking amazing lol

MIP1950

Yeah I would put it on my wife in the morning and by that night she was dripping wet just sitting watching tv. Made for a great night The first time that lasted around 2-3 days for her was fucking amazing lol
My wife has had a love/hate relationship with sex since I met her 30 years ago. I came to realize that she has significant unresolved emotional/sexual problems, most of the problems relating to her sexual past, which was before we met, and only two years ago did she allude to that past. Her way of dealing with it all has been be in denial. It's sad. If she could have been honest with herself about her desires, we could have had a passionate and exciting love life.

Hi All,

I've been on TRT for a few years. I've never felt AWESOME more like a little better than before. I started experimenting with my dosage and I noticed my energy went up the more AI inhibitor I took. When I got to .5g/day of anastrazol, I felt AWESOME!!! full of energy, not waking up 2-3 times per night to urinate... of course with a dose so high my estrodial is SUPER low. sub 5 in a range of 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Has anyone else run into this? any thoughts?
Yes I experience this, but it is much worse in my case. 13 years trt and wish I never started. I can't live without AI and I can't live with it.

Testosterone cream? Or AI cream?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching