only happy when estradiol is VERY low

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator

High bone density​

Bone density or bone mineral density (BMD) is a term used by medical fraternity to determine the amount of minerals in the bone. In other words it helps them to assess the strength of bone in a person. However, high bone density does not suggest that the bones are strong, and in fact it reflects range of disorders that affect the skeletal system.

Is High Bone Density Good Or Bad & What Are Its Common Ca…

www.tandurust.com/bones-and-joints-disorders/high-bone-density-causes.html

www.tandurust.com/bones-and-joints-disorders/high-bone-density-causes.html

MIP1950

Estrogen deficiency can lead to excessive bone resorption accompanied by inadequate bone formation. Estrogen deficiency increases the number of osteoclasts and decreases the number of osteoblasts resulting in overall bone resorption.

answers
What is the role of estrogen deficiency in the ... - Medscape

If one took K2, calcium, magnesium and vitamin D, do you think it would compensate for the super low E2?

MIP1950

Was looking through some notes and I have this one guys anecdotes saved. He takes 2mg/ week of ai and his E2 is <15, but he feels amazing. Here’s what I have saved

Been on this exact protocol 3 months. Since he started TRT
-120mg test/ week in one injection per week
-500iu’s HCG/ week (2 injections per week)
-2mg of anastrozole/ week
HIS EXPERIENCE
2 weeks I could feel it (placebo maybe), 4 weeks you couldn't get me out of the gym...I'm at 12 weeks now, still feel amazing
TOTAL T - 985
E2 <15
E2 85 before ai
-no more man periods, feels great, and the wife is happy too
-it is tanked(<15), but I feel amazing
I ASKED HIM HOW LIBIDO WAS WITH E2 <15
His response: yeah, wife says I'm 25 again
I do find this thread fascinating. I don't know if men who feel/function better with low E2 are biochemical outliers, though possibly they are. I haven't taken an AI in years, based on the comments of Dr. Rouzier, Jay Campbell and Danny Bossa(whom I've communicated with several times). My urologist likes to be conservative with an AI when he does prescribe them.

I have to believe that, just as there are men who need high doses of testosterone(Bossa), there are men for whom, significantly reducing E2 with an AI has a positive effect on the hypothalamus in regards to energy, sexual function and body weight. I'll discuss this with my urologist in two weeks.

TorontoTRT

You’re asking for a lot of problems. Extremely dangerous what you are doing. Report back in a few months and tell us how your joints and libido are. I expect your libido will be zero soon.

Gman86

I do find this thread fascinating. I don't know if men who feel/function better with low E2 are biochemical outliers, though possibly they are. I haven't taken an AI in years, based on the comments of Dr. Rouzier, Jay Campbell and Danny Bossa(whom I've communicated with several times). My urologist likes to be conservative with an AI when he does prescribe them.

I have to believe that, just as there are men who need high doses of testosterone(Bossa), there are men for whom, significantly reducing E2 with an AI has a positive effect on the hypothalamus in regards to energy, sexual function and body weight. I'll discuss this with my urologist in two weeks.

This thread, and ai use in general, is fascinating to me as well. Here’s an another anecdote that I saved that I found really interesting. He refers to a group that made him fear ai’s. He doesn’t name the group, but I think it’s probably safe to say it’s the same group ur referring to, and the group we’re all aware of that makes guys feel like ai’s are the devil and are literal poison and anyone that uses them is a complete moron. None of which I personally agree with, obv. Just like u, i lean towards the fact that everyone’s different, and most guys can manipulate their protocols to avoid using ai’s to feel optimal, but at the same time there seems to be guys that no matter how they manipulate their protocol, they require an ai to feel good. The pics attached are the guy talking about the anti-ai group, and I’ll paste a couple other anecdotes of guys using an ai with great success. I have anecdotes for days saved, these are just a couple

Guy #1
0.5mg/ week helped him a bunch
-I felt better the next day. I took 1mg once I got the rx, then 0.5mg every week. I skip it now and then to see how I feel . When my estrogen goes up I get soft when I’m about to cum . So I take it and back to hard as a rock lol
ASKED ABOUT MENTAL OUTLOOK/ MOOD/ ENERGY ON AI
-my outlook did a 180 after taking the AI . I was really down because TRT had me feeling the best then it went south on me. I was thinking it was like drugs, the first time is the best and you chase that feeling but never the same. My energy in the morning came back.
ASKED IF FEELS FULLY DIALED IN
-I am working on taking the lowest dose of test, Hcg and the AI, to feel my best . My only problem is I forget to take my meds at the same times. I have to be more consistent. I miss a day or two here and there and I think it messes with my balance

Guy #2
175mg test per week
1mg anastrozole/ week
-I’ve been on the honeymoon for over a yr. get labs when you feel the best and worst so you know where to be and not to be. Been preaching this for a yr. My Dr did labs every week for the 1st six weeks to see what my numbers were when I felt the best. He’s kept me there for over a yr. have your labs run and guess where you wanna be. Good luck.

Attachments

• 0A6FAA5C-8B1C-4E61-B7D2-A37A1A912B4A.jpeg
    0A6FAA5C-8B1C-4E61-B7D2-A37A1A912B4A.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 9F69EF30-93AA-4281-B1F5-FB5EC470EAFD.jpeg
    9F69EF30-93AA-4281-B1F5-FB5EC470EAFD.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 83

ajax31

I posted about this study last year, but it didn't get much attention or traction. It's interesting how 15 - 20 years go AIs were almost thought of as mandatory, and estrogen was the devil. But linear thinking takes over and now it's the opposite based on the assumption that what we know now is always superior than the past. New dogma replaces the old. AIs do have side effects and I'm not advocating them, just observing how the crowd psychology has changed.

In investing, the masses are always wrong.

MIP1950

This thread, and ai use in general, is fascinating to me as well. Here’s an another anecdote that I saved that I found really interesting. He refers to a group that made him fear ai’s. He doesn’t name the group, but I think it’s probably safe to say it’s the same group ur referring to, and the group we’re all aware of that makes guys feel like ai’s are the devil and are literal poison and anyone that uses them is a complete moron. None of which I personally agree with, obv. Just like u, i lean towards the fact that everyone’s different, and most guys can manipulate their protocols to avoid using ai’s to feel optimal, but at the same time there seems to be guys that no matter how they manipulate their protocol, they require an ai to feel good. The pics attached are the guy talking about the anti-ai group, and I’ll paste a couple other anecdotes of guys using an ai with great success. I have anecdotes for days saved, these are just a couple

Guy #1
0.5mg/ week helped him a bunch
-I felt better the next day. I took 1mg once I got the rx, then 0.5mg every week. I skip it now and then to see how I feel . When my estrogen goes up I get soft when I’m about to cum . So I take it and back to hard as a rock lol
ASKED ABOUT MENTAL OUTLOOK/ MOOD/ ENERGY ON AI
-my outlook did a 180 after taking the AI . I was really down because TRT had me feeling the best then it went south on me. I was thinking it was like drugs, the first time is the best and you chase that feeling but never the same. My energy in the morning came back.
ASKED IF FEELS FULLY DIALED IN
-I am working on taking the lowest dose of test, Hcg and the AI, to feel my best . My only problem is I forget to take my meds at the same times. I have to be more consistent. I miss a day or two here and there and I think it messes with my balance

Guy #2
175mg test per week
1mg anastrozole/ week
-I’ve been on the honeymoon for over a yr. get labs when you feel the best and worst so you know where to be and not to be. Been preaching this for a yr. My Dr did labs every week for the 1st six weeks to see what my numbers were when I felt the best. He’s kept me there for over a yr. have your labs run and guess where you wanna be. Good luck.
Thanks, Gman, for posting those experiences. When I was on here as tropicaldaze1950, I told how I tried every injection protocol, pellets, cream and have never found any of them to be successful. As I wrote, I'll be seeing my urologist in a couple of weeks and will discuss this with him. Fortunately, he's open minded and I'm the patient that has him stumped, but he likes a challenge. Ultimately, nothing for me to lose by trying anastrozole for six weeks. The dosing seems to be variable, from .25 mg, daily, to 1 mg, weekly, up to 3.5 mg a week. I guess the best way to start is low and slow...maybe.

Gman86

Thanks, Gman, for posting those experiences. When I was on here as tropicaldaze1950, I told how I tried every injection protocol, pellets, cream and have never found any of them to be successful. As I wrote, I'll be seeing my urologist in a couple of weeks and will discuss this with him. Fortunately, he's open minded and I'm the patient that has him stumped, but he likes a challenge. Ultimately, nothing for me to lose by trying anastrozole for six weeks. The dosing seems to be variable, from .25 mg, daily, to 1 mg, weekly, up to 3.5 mg a week. I guess the best way to start is low and slow...maybe.

Ya starting very low and titrating up very slowly would be the best way to do it if u asked me. And exactly, nothing to lose by trying.

ggenovez

These where the fields I was tracking

energy

sleep

erection

libido

urine

Simple scale low good awesome and I could see taking a AI then the next day changes, and how long they would last. So if I took a pill on Monday and Tuesday my symptoms would improve, then diminish on thursday. I would know the effects lasted for 3 days. Now I take a pill on day 2 and keep track of my symptoms. I did this for several weeks until all my symptoms had improved.

Gman86

These where the fields I was tracking

energy

sleep

erection

libido

urine

Simple scale low good awesome and I could see taking a AI then the next day changes, and how long they would last. So if I took a pill on Monday and Tuesday my symptoms would improve, then diminish on thursday. I would know the effects lasted for 3 days. Now I take a pill on day 2 and keep track of my symptoms. I did this for several weeks until all my symptoms had improved.

What was ur method of titrating up ur dose? What dose did u start with originally, how long would u wait until u increased ur dose, and what increment did u increase ur dose by each time?

ggenovez

my initial (years ago) was like 1/4mg 2x week. that did nothing. I would go back to my nurse and get "how do you feel" and then bump. eventually, I got up to 1/2 mg 3X per week. That's when I noticed a big difference. The next day after taking my pill I felt great. The next day not so much. And over the 2 day low it got worse.

That being said, go slow. it took me 2 months to dial it in. run your protocol for about 10 days before you make a change.

But the day after you take your AI ask yourself how was my energy through the day, how long did I sleep, morning wood... and just date the record and put in 1, 2 or 3

It's the same thing we do with our Dr. when they ask how are you feeling but rather than wait 3-6 months we make small adjustment. Probably want to let your dr know what you're doing as well.

Gman86

my initial (years ago) was like 1/4mg 2x week. that did nothing. I would go back to my nurse and get "how do you feel" and then bump. eventually, I got up to 1/2 mg 3X per week. That's when I noticed a big difference. The next day after taking my pill I felt great. The next day not so much. And over the 2 day low it got worse.

That being said, go slow. it took me 2 months to dial it in. run your protocol for about 10 days before you make a change.

But the day after you take your AI ask yourself how was my energy through the day, how long did I sleep, morning wood... and just date the record and put in 1, 2 or 3

It's the same thing we do with our Dr. when they ask how are you feeling but rather than wait 3-6 months we make small adjustment. Probably want to let your dr know what you're doing as well.

Great advice, and thanks for the anecdote. Ur experience is uncharted territory, but clearly has been extremely beneficial for u, so any and all details about ur experience is appreciated

Please let us know how things go for u. How are u feeling on ur current exemestane dose?

Gman86

pretty miserable. I'm trying to dial it in but I think it's too strong and I need to increase my T levels.

What’s ur exemestane dose? U think it’s too strong?? What makes u think that? There’s no chance that it’s the opposite and that it’s not enough?

And if u think it’s too strong, what’s ur rationale for raising ur T dose instead of lowering ur ai dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me