Only Get Libido During a Protocol Change?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Robotics

I only seem to get libido and good/random erections during a protocol change, I have reduced my dosage several times and each time I get good libido in week 2 or 3 and then it dissapears. I am a daily low shbg injector.

Has anyone dealt with this and how did you rectify it?

Theory #1.
it was E2 that was going into the sweet spot and then going too high
- doesn't make sense since this is a dosage decrease. E2 would be going down

Theory #2
it was E2 that was going into the sweet spot and then going too low
- also doesn't make sense since I have done several dosage decreases and I get libido in week 2 or 3

Theory #3
????

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Your testosterone is midrange and estrogen in the high range, this is estrogen dominance. You're already on daily injections and may need an AI to lower estrogen.

Robotics

Your testosterone is midrange and estrogen in the high range, this is estrogen dominance. You're already on daily injections and may need an AI to lower estrogen.

Thanks. That makes sense in general, but what explains that temporary libido/erection boost consistently in week 2 or 3, where my E2 should be consistently getting lower with a dosage decrease?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I have experienced this sort of thing many times when making changes, but I don't have an explanation. For example: I add daily scrotal testosterone cream and get a boost for several days, which then fades. Or, I apply an isolated dose of scrotal testosterone cream and still get a boost for several days.

I think we need to reconsider the idea of a specific "sweet spot" for either testosterone or estradiol. Normal males can have large daily variations in testosterone, and smaller though not trivial daily variations in estradiol.

madman

Super Moderator
I have experienced this sort of thing many times when making changes, but I don't have an explanation. For example: I add daily scrotal testosterone cream and get a boost for several days, which then fades. Or, I apply an isolated dose of scrotal testosterone cream and still get a boost for several days.

I think we need to reconsider the idea of a specific "sweet spot" for either testosterone or estradiol. Normal males can have large daily variations in testosterone, and smaller though not trivial daily variations in estradiol.

Well said!

HarryCat2

I also only get a boost in libido when making protocol changes, or even more when I take a break for a few weeks from TRT.
I also agree that for many there is no such thing as a sweet spot, I certainly haven't been able to find one in more than 7 years trying.

Could be a factor of how large a change or changes you can make at one-time, figure it's a swing to far in one direction because the change was too much. For instance I crept up on a Cyp dose by going 2-4mg (down) over 6-9 months time.

I also find libido in the fluctuations - for instance a surge a day or so after injecting HCG. The longer I do TRT, I’m not fully convinced that stable hormone levels are the key to strong libido. There is something to be said for the swings.

Robotics

I also only get a boost in libido when making protocol changes, or even more when I take a break for a few weeks from TRT.
I also agree that for many there is no such thing as a sweet spot, I certainly haven't been able to find one in more than 7 years trying.

What is your shbg? is it perhaps low?

Robotics

Could be a factor of how large a change or changes you can make at one-time, figure it's a swing to far in one direction because the change was too much. For instance I crept up on a Cyp dose by going 2-4mg (down) over 6-9 months time.

By doing that you found a dose at which you had consistent libido that you didn't before?

eli

You're not low shbg, I've been doing 50mg t cream scrotum twice a day, libido always high

Also, it's the ratio that matters not the #. When you drop dosage, a good ratio occurs at some point then goes away

Last edited:

Robotics

You're not low shbg, I've been doing 50mg t cream scrotum twice a day, libido always high

Also, it's the ratio that matters not the #. When you drop dosage, a good ratio occurs at some point then goes away

I wonder if doing a microdose of t scrotum cream on top of injections would be just enough for a libido boost? has anyone tried that?

HarryCat2

I wonder if doing a microdose of t scrotum cream on top of injections would be just enough for a libido boost? has anyone tried that?

Yes, I've tried it, and like with all other protocol changes for me it produced a libido boost for a short while (a few days) and then I went back to baseline.

I've also been on cream only, no injections, and that didn't help either when on a stable protocol.

eli

Yes, I've tried it, and like with all other protocol changes for me it produced a libido boost for a short while (a few days) and then I went back to baseline.

I've also been on cream only, no injections, and that didn't help either when on a stable protocol.

On scrotum tho?

It's the only method that has given me libido and wood, I really don't know the science behind it or why... I don't think it's the dht as I've done dht with test and libido wasn't anywhere close

HarryCat2

On scrotum tho?

It's the only method that has given me libido and wood, I really don't know the science behind it or why... I don't think it's the dht as I've done dht with test and libido wasn't anywhere close

Yes, on the scrotum. Still no libido except during the transition.

Abuser200

On scrotum tho?

@eli you say you apply twice daily, is that am and pm with 12hours in between?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me