Online trimix script

Buy Lab Tests Online

Laphroaig

Hey guys,
What are the best options for getting an online script for Trimix? Defy wants you to get a physical. I'd like the simplest route possible. Apparently you can get a script written through Olympia pharmacy via telehealth physician. Has anyone done this? Any other options?
Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaveK22

My Primary called in the script to Empower...but we've spent years on a TRT journey and he jokes that I have taught him over the years. I'm in NY too so there was no issue having them ship it.
I realize 90-95% Primarys will be reluctant due to being unfamiliar but just thought I'd mention it as an option since it works for me.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
A physical is not a bad idea considering what Tri-mix is and what it is for. It's a good precautionary practice. Based on feedback received, the newer wording on the single-page form should make it trivial to take it to most pharrmacies or primary care practices for a quick evaluation.

slicktop

A physical is not a bad idea considering what Tri-mix is and what it is for. It's a good precautionary practice. Based on feedback received, the newer wording on the single-page form should make it trivial to take it to most pharrmacies or primary care practices for a quick evaluation.

Glad the form is changing- I've been using "digital whiteout" on the old form to get rid of anything that refers to Defy. But just for discussion- what part of a physical does any good in determining whether someone is a good TRT candidate? It honestly seems more like a CYA requirement than anything, from the outside looking in.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
You can email [email protected] if you need the new 2019 PE form or let me know and I will post it here for you.

I can see how you're looking at it as a CYA, but it actually goes both ways for you and Defy. It's a health screening, however basic, but they should be checking your heart, and breathing, reflexes, among other things. We can't do that in person over telemedicine, so that is one reason why we require it.

I will tell you that we have had patients email us after having what seemed like a basic and maybe even tedious screening or lab test and credit us with saving their life because something was identified from it. We see the physical exam as a responsible step of our comprehensive care in looking out for the best interest of your health. Every patient gets that attention, even if they only order a single product like Tri-mix.

Edit:
Here is the link to the new form

Last edited:

52hoosier

You can email [email protected] if you need the new 2019 PE form or let me know and I will post it here for you.

I can see how you're looking at it as a CYA, but it actually goes both ways for you and Defy. It's a health screening, however basic, but they should be checking your heart, and breathing, reflexes, among other things. We can't do that in person over telemedicine, so that is one reason why we require it.

I will tell you that we have had patients email us after having what seemed like a basic and maybe even tedious screening or lab test and credit us with saving their life because something was identified from it. We see the physical exam as a responsible step of our comprehensive care in looking out for the best interest of your health. Every patient gets that attention, even if they only order a single product like Tri-mix.

Edit:
Here is the link to the new form
I just had my annual physical done for Defy. The new form is excellent. When my CNP did the physical a couple of years ago she had no knowledge of Defy and was skeptical. I answered her questions and yesterday she was all on board, even asked if she needed to write me a script for testosterone. I told he no because Defy does that. The annual physical is, IMO, is more about CYA for Defy which I understand since they don't see you face-to-face. I wish that Defy would also go to once a year blood work. Every 6 months is a bit much and expensive as I pay out of pocket for it.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
What blood tests are you required to do after you have been with Defy Medical over a year and feeling fine?

Some of the follow up labs are determined by the treatment(s) that you are receiving. These are typical TRT follow up labs:
  • CBC
  • CMP-14
  • Lipid Panel
  • Testosterone Free & Total
  • Estradiol Sensitive
  • DHEA-Sulfate
  • TSH
  • PSA
  • SHBG
The labs are often customized based on discussion between a patient and provider so that they are specific to what is needed. I have several other thyroid tests, IGF-1, Insulin, and DHT as part of my follow ups for example. Some patients have less.

For Tri-mix specifically, no labs are required, just an annual PE and a consult.

Laphroaig

*Update
Hi Guys,
Thanks for all the replies. I've heard nothing but good things about Defy, but I opted to go with rxbuyersclubusa.com. No physical required. I called them up, went through the process, and received my Trimix yesterday in the mail. An hour ago I did my first dose .12ml. I had a Very good erection for probably 17-18 minutes and my wife commented that it was the best sex we've had in at least 10 years, maybe longer. She thought I got the dose just right, but I'll probably bump it up a little. The shot was no big deal, no priapism, and my wife was all smiles afterward. Huge Success!!!

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
*Update
Hi Guys,
Thanks for all the replies. I've heard nothing but good things about Defy, but I opted to go with rxbuyersclubusa.com. No physical required. I called them up, went through the process, and received my Trimix yesterday in the mail. An hour ago I did my first dose .12ml. I had a Very good erection for probably 17-18 minutes and my wife commented that it was the best sex we've had in at least 10 years, maybe longer. She thought I got the dose just right, but I'll probably bump it up a little. The shot was no big deal, no priapism, and my wife was all smiles afterward. Huge Success!!!
Thanks for the update

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
*Update
Hi Guys,

What pharmacy did it come from and what was the strength? With a starting dose around 0.1mL, a lot of formulations will give you at least an hour. Empower's is 30/2/10 for example. Maybe Rx Buyer's Club uses a lower strength and are just erring on the side of caution without the PE and possibly a shortened sign up process?

Laphroaig

What pharmacy did it come from and what was the strength? With a starting dose around 0.1mL, a lot of formulations will give you at least an hour. Empower's is 30/2/10 for example. Maybe Rx Buyer's Club uses a lower strength and are just erring on the side of caution without the PE and possibly a shortened sign up process?
They use Olmpia pharmacy if you pull up the rxbuyersclubusa.com website it lists the 13 different strengths of Trimix they sell. Mine is the first T105, which is 30/1/10. My prescribed dose is .2ml I took .12ml to err on the side of caution. As an RN I don't want to end up in the ED, of the institution I work with priapism... LOL.

https://www.rxbuyersclubusa.com/pricing

Last edited:

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
They use Olmpia pharmacy if you pull up the rxbuyersclubusa.com website it lists the 13 different strengths of Trimix they sell. Mine is the first T105, which is 30/1/10. My prescribed dose is .2ml I took .12ml to err on the side of caution. As an RN I don't want to end up in the ED, of the institution I work with priapism... LOL.

https://www.rxbuyersclubusa.com/pricing
I keep Sudafed on hand to put an end to the Tri-mix when I'm done with it. You have to use the 4-hour because the 12 is too slow of a release, and it has to be the behind-the-counter pseudoephedrine formulation that you sign for. You can take up to 5 30mg tablets and that will start to bring an erection down in 15-20 minutes if you walk around for a while. It works even better if you dare to chew them and can keep it down. It's a much better option than the ER.

Laphroaig

I keep Sudafed on hand to put an end to the Tri-mix when I'm done with it. You have to use the 4-hour because the 12 is too slow of a release, and it has to be the behind-the-counter pseudoephedrine formulation that you sign for. You can take up to 5 30mg tablets and that will start to bring an erection down in 15-20 minutes if you walk around for a while. It works even better if you dare to chew them and can keep it down. It's a much better option than the ER.

Definitely, I offered up my ID at Walmart for a box. I wasn't going to take a dose without having Sudafed available. Rxbuyersclubusa provided all that information. Great tip on chewing it, that would have never crossed my mind.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me