Online/telemedicine script for Natesto & Enclomiphene?

Buy Lab Tests Online

RP McMurphy

Can anyone direct me to a site that can provide a script for Natesto and a script for enclomiphene? I'm trying to avoid the high consult costs of my current doc, but will go that route if needed,,,,thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RP McMurphy

I doubt that there is such a thing as a cheap telemedicine doctor that will prescribe Natesto or enclomiphene. Many TRT telemedicine clinics do prescribe either compounded nasal testosterone or enclomiphene. What is your doctor charging you for a consult?
Thank you! I ended up working with my doc and getting scripts for both. He's $165 for 15 minutes but worth it given his knowledge and willingness to write scripts.

T

tareload

FDA announces Pharmacy Compounding Advisory Committee Meeting

The Food and Drug Administration will hold a Pharmacy Compounding Advisory Committee (PCAC) meeting on June 8, 2022, to discuss four bulk drug substances nominated for inclusion on FDA’s list of bulk drug substances that can be used in compounding under section 503A of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (503A Bulks List) and a potential addition to the withdrawn or removed list.

The following four bulk drug substances are nominated for inclusion on the 503A Bulks List:

• ammonium tetrathiomolybdate,
  • enclomiphene citrate,
  • ferric subsulfate, and
  • glutathione
The committee will also discuss revisions FDA is considering to the Withdrawn or Removed List of drug products that may not be compounded under the exemptions provided by section 503A(a) or section 503B(a) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. FDA now is considering whether to amend the rule to add one more entry to the list: lorcaserin hydrochloride and all drug products containing lorcaserin hydrochloride.

The meeting will take place virtually only on:

Date: June 8, 2022

Time: 9:30 AM - 5:15 PM ET

1652979035584.png

Two days prior to the meeting, FDA will provide the live webcast link on the 2022 Meeting Materials, Pharmacy Compounding Advisory Committee webpage.

Comments can be submitted electronically to the docket for this meeting or through mail/hand/delivery courier. Comments received on or before May 24, 2022, will be provided to the committee. Comments received after that date but by June 7, 2022, will be taken into consideration by FDA. If the meeting is cancelled, FDA will continue to evaluate any relevant applications or information, and consider any comments submitted to the docket, as appropriate.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me