~One Year in on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

BBaller

Working with Defy Medical. Had my check in recently and was reminded that I haven't posted here in a long time.

Fortunately, I'm one of those guys who have responded well and as result, have spent less time thinking about and managing my protocol. I'm 32, 5'11 170lbs.

I'm on
Test Cyp 70mg 2x/week
HCG- 400IU 2x/week

I inject subcutaneously on Tuesday PM and Saturday AM. Results image cropped and available here: http://imgur.com/a/DTW8J

Of note:

1- My blood glucose is a bit over range. It has been the last few times I've taken blood draws. But A1C is within range, and Dr Saya suggests it may be the dawn phenomenon and not indicative of prediabetic risk.

I'm lean and in good health overall, play 10+ hours of basketball a week and weight train 2-3x/week, so we will monitor this, but not something he advises great concern over now.

2- Hematocrit was very slightly high initially. I donated a partial pint (before becoming faint and interrupting the donation), and it came down to 46.2, which gives me plenty of buffer.

3- Progesterone was high, but reference ranges changed recently and just about eveyrone is high. No cause for concern.

4- T/E and free T levels are well in range and seem to have normalized in the high but healthy range.(Estradiol was 48.2 and T was 1067 in February, still in relative proportion, but Estradiol was nominally high.)

5- Lipids and liver health are thankfully all in a healthy place.

Anyway, wanted to share. Any thoughts or feedback is welcome. Thanks guys.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Working with Defy Medical. Had my check in recently and was reminded that I haven't posted here in a long time.

Fortunately, I'm one of those guys who have responded well and as result, have spent less time thinking about and managing my protocol. I'm 32, 5'11 170lbs.

I'm on
Test Cyp 70mg 2x/week
HCG- 400IU 2x/week

I inject subcutaneously on Tuesday PM and Saturday AM. Results image cropped and available here: http://imgur.com/a/DTW8J

Of note:

1- My blood glucose is a bit over range. It has been the last few times I've taken blood draws. But A1C is within range, and Dr Saya suggests it may be the dawn phenomenon and not indicative of prediabetic risk.

I'm lean and in good health overall, play 10+ hours of basketball a week and weight train 2-3x/week, so we will monitor this, but not something he advises great concern over now.

2- Hematocrit was very slightly high initially. I donated a partial pint (before becoming faint and interrupting the donation), and it came down to 46.2, which gives me plenty of buffer.

3- Progesterone was high, but reference ranges changed recently and just about eveyrone is high. No cause for concern.

4- T/E and free T levels are well in range and seem to have normalized in the high but healthy range.(Estradiol was 48.2 and T was 1067 in February, still in relative proportion, but Estradiol was nominally high.)

5- Lipids and liver health are thankfully all in a healthy place.

Anyway, wanted to share. Any thoughts or feedback is welcome. Thanks guys.

How do you feel? You never answered the most important part! I imagine you feel good because you didn't list any complaints haha.

When were these taken relative to injection?

HCT is high, so donating blood is probably going to be recommended.

Under number 4. you listed some fairly highish ranges, when were those taken relative to injection?

BBaller

Hah, yeah, thanks johndoesmith- I feel good. Energy is better than before, libido and sex drive are strong. Clear-mindedness and assertiveness are improved. Physically I've gotten maybe a touch leaner and gained modest muscle on a lower volume of training. No complaints.

As mentioned in point 2, hematocrit came down to 46.2 after donation. All good there.

Timing: I drew blood before injection on day of. Current levels are slightly lower- 937 Total T, 31.6 E2.

Last edited:
Hah, yeah, thanks johndoesmith- I feel good. Energy is better than before, libido and sex drive are strong. Clear-mindedness and assertiveness are improved. Physically I've gotten maybe a touch leaner and gained modest muscle on a lower volume of training. No complaints.

As mentioned in point 2, hematocrit came down to 46.2 after donation. All good there.

Timing: I drew blood before injection on day of. Current levels are slightly lower- 937 Total T, 31.6 E2.

Sounds good! Glad to hear you're feeling well!

Maybe I'm confused but these labs you've posted indicate a HCT of 51. That's donation time.

Regarding your other results, they were drawn at trough too? I'm pretty sure that's what you said. On the pervious results, was your SHBG higher?

Oh I'm on a similar protocol with defy as well and our labs are nearly identical. Thought it was interesting.

BBaller

Hi johndoesmith,

As posted before and emphasis added here, what you're seeing was the initial result. Follow up was 46.2. See here: http://imgur.com/a/2PtHV

And yes, timing has always been at trough, morning of injection day before injection.

Vince

Super Moderator
Congratulations on your one year anniversary. Today is my second year anniversary of TRT. My protocol has worked awesome for me too. :rolleyes:

Hi johndoesmith,

As posted before and emphasis added here, what you're seeing was the initial result. Follow up was 46.2. See here: http://imgur.com/a/2PtHV

And yes, timing has always been at trough, morning of injection day before injection.

Sorry I didn't see that in the original link to your labs. I just was trying to be extra careful in making sure that HCT was taken care of! Glad you're all set.

BBaller

Sorry I didn't see that in the original link to your labs. I just was trying to be extra careful in making sure that HCT was taken care of! Glad you're all set.

All good- it was my fault for initially posting just the first labs, and not the follow up one after the phlebotomy.

Appreciate it!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching