Once weekly peak through vs Twice weekly

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello guys. I am so happy discovering this forum.
I am about to start TRT. I have a steroids use background where I cycled and cruised.
My cruise dose was always 120 mg once weekly.
This dose put my peak to 870 Ng/dl and my through to 550 Ng/dl.
Free testosterone to 31 PG/ml peak(higher than range) and 12 PG/ml through ( middle of range)
Shbg: 19 often times lower.

As you can imagine I felt no so well at the end of the week.

When I go the TRT route I want to stay at the upper range of labs. I would like to have my total around 900-1000 and my free T at least 25-30 at through. For that I need a total of 900-1000 with my shbg.

So now the question. If 120 mg is 870 peak what would the through be twice weekly? I wouldn't be in the upper range of total Testosterone with that dose twice weekly right?

That's why I am thinking about to raise the dose to 75 mg twice weekly. That should put my though to 900-1000. If I took this dose once weekly my peak would be around 1000 and my through probably 600-700

Also I am thinking about adding 100 mg deca to me.trr. anyone here with experience?

I know that bloodwork is essential and I am gonna do that asap. But before i would like to decide which dose i start with based on my old bloodwork.
I know there is formula like twice weekly X1,6 or so but I am somehow stupid to understand the chart...

Would love to hear your opinions and thank you for spreading valuable informations.
Would also love what @Nelson Vergel thinks about that since he is so experienced.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I would bump your dose up too 70 okay mg twice a week. That should get you closer to your desired levels. You may even have to go higher because of your lower shpg.

I would be surprised if your trough (not through) level wasn't at least 100-200 points higher at the same dosage.

I really dont know it Systemlord...i once cruised on 80 mg twice weekly and my through almost 4 days later was 438.. so thats why j think 150 mg would be better ..but I would be surprised as well...
I would bump your dose up too 70 okay mg twice a week. That should get you closer to your desired levels. You may even have to go higher because of your lower shpg.
Yes that's why I thought I should go with 75 mg twice weekly ie 150. I think I need a little AI with that dose.. but it's ok...if levels are too high I would drop...the problem is I don't feel any difference when I am mid range with my levels like 100 mg weekly ..problem is I loose fullness and strength. My body functions best when my levels are 900-1000.. don't want them higher on TRT ..

Systemlord

My body functions best when my levels are 900-1000.. don't want them higher on TRT ..
It may be a constant struggle to lock your levels in a very tight range like you're suggesting.

I'm on Jatenzo (half-life 8 hours) for a full year I was getting 655 ng/dL at 4 hours, plus or minus 50 ng/dL, which was very consistent for several months, then out of the blue I'm getting 1052 ng/dL.

TRT is not a set and forget therapy, so unless you want a micromanage your TRT, for some its seems like a hobby or obsession, that would take the enjoyment out of TRT and life for me.

Last edited:
I hear you..

Actually i am used to TRT...as I said I always cruised between 80 and 120...for me it's important to have test in my system..i am not so much into numbers .I don't want them in a tight range I just want my though to be at least 800...that should be enough to help me keep my gains since I am done with steroids..

I will do blood work in couple weeks and update here what my levels are ..

I am really looking forward seeing generica of jatenzo in couple years...would give it a try...

JimGainz

you may do better adding some nandrolone to the mix. It will definitely help keep more mass than testosterone alone and is great for joints. You could add 100 mg as you mentioned and that would still keep things relatively physiological with your TRT protocol. Lots of guys just on TRT add nandrolone for multiple benefits. Of course, this depends on your bloodwork but you know that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me