On TRT - HCG causing bloat/fat gain, even with normal E2 numbers?

Buy Lab Tests Online

switzoton

Has anyone else experienced this?

Originally I was taking 50 mg T e3d. My trough was around 800-850 and E2 between 24 and 26 on multiple tests. I don't use AIs.

I am now taking 250iu HCG every 3 days with a 40mg T shot. My T levels are about the same, and my E2 is consistently coming back between 28 and 31 at my trough on the sensitive test.

I always eat very clean. When I am on test only, I can easily maintain ~12% body fat and don't carry much water.

Since adding the HCG, I have noticeable mild water retention - but mainly significant fat gain around the love handles, stomach, and chest area, despite having almost exactly the same T and E2 numbers as when I was on test only. My appetite is actually lower and I am still gaining fat.

Is there any reason besides estrogen that could cause this? Is it the huge bump in progesterone?

I like to keep things simple. If I have to take some other medication to counteract the bloat/fat gain, I'd rather just not use the HCG at all.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
The more likely answer is Estrogen, could be Prog, could be anything. There are a number of us guys on this forum that don't tolerate HCG very well, for whatever reason.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me