On Testosterone cream and DHT keeps climbing

Buy Lab Tests Online

dealsgap

Currently on 200mg cream cypionate and my labs show DHT has been climbing. DHT is currently 189 last labs 4 months ago was 151. I've held steady on the 200mg for a few years now. I've been on Testosterone for approx. 4 years, it is currently hanging around 800. My doctor had me on a supplement called Flow Formula by Health tools. No impact at all so I'm trying to find something else non-synthetic if possible.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

dmtest

Same thing happened to me long ago when I was using a compounded cream. The first step was to add some progesterone to the cream to reduce the conversion to DHT and it helped a bit. But the final answer was I used Avodart, rather than Finasteride, to reduce my DHT from 245 to 6 (yes 6) in 30 days. So, got off Avodart and then used it once a month to keep my DHT into a normal range. Now I just inject due to simplicity and concern over transference. I would suggest you consider consulting your doctor on this as well.

SSHSSA74

Currently on 200mg cream cypionate and my labs show DHT has been climbing. DHT is currently 189 last labs 4 months ago was 151. I've held steady on the 200mg for a few years now. I've been on Testosterone for approx. 4 years, it is currently hanging around 800. My doctor had me on a supplement called Flow Formula by Health tools. No impact at all so I'm trying to find something else non-synthetic if possible.
What symptoms are you looking to alleviate? How is your libido? How much, where and how often do you apply the cream?

dealsgap

I guess the only symptom is my hair seems to be falling out quicker. I still don't have much of a libido even though I've been on TRT now for a few years and I've watched it come up from the low 200's to now around 800. The TRT has definitely had an impact on my energy levels. I apply the cream once a day per Rx. I guess I could say currently my only symptoms due to DHT raising is my hair falling out more so. I'm trying homeopathic remedies for my hair such as rosemary and minoxidil cream 5%. This combination seems to help a little. I guess my only worry about the DHT is how high it can get and where it will stop if it does stop. Every lab draw it seems to continue to go up.

SSHSSA74

I guess the only symptom is my hair seems to be falling out quicker. I still don't have much of a libido even though I've been on TRT now for a few years and I've watched it come up from the low 200's to now around 800. The TRT has definitely had an impact on my energy levels. I apply the cream once a day per Rx. I guess I could say currently my only symptoms due to DHT raising is my hair falling out more so. I'm trying homeopathic remedies for my hair such as rosemary and minoxidil cream 5%. This combination seems to help a little. I guess my only worry about the DHT is how high it can get and where it will stop if it does stop. Every lab draw it seems to continue to go up.
Got it. thanks. hope you get it figured out.

PT

FWIW - I used a topical compounded testosterone cream for over three years and I had the same problem, DHT kept climbing (to like over 250). Finally, after discussing it with my HRT physician I switched to weekly Test Cyp injections instead of the topical and DHT dropped to +/- 50.

dealsgap

I initially tried injections (just a couple of weeks going to a men's clinic) and remember that it did give me more energy "initially", right after the shot. I remember (it's been a few years) how shocked I was at the energy level I got. The cream seems to be less instantaneous but lasts longer and more steady energy. I'm paying out of pocket so I wonder if the injections would costs more. I currently pay $45 a month for the cream. Are you currently holding at the +/- 50 number. Did you notice any difference in hair loss inject. vs cream when you switched? If the shots are more expensive and we are just dealing with 50 points I'll probably just keep with the cream.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me