Omicron - asymptomatic protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

drkelp

Hey guys, omicron is at my place of work in the form of two employees testing positive but without serious symptoms. Seems like Covid protocols for supplements and such were suggested earlier. I'm just trying to gather ideas here. I'm taking 10k iu vitamin D, B complex, gram or two of C, E. Anything else I should add? All thoughts welcome.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bfoley

I take 4000 IU Vitamin D, 4000mg Vitamin C, 100mg Zinc, 500mg Quercitin as my Covid protocol. I'm loosely following Dr. Vladimir Zalenco's protocol.

Vince

Super Moderator
Oslo, Norway—Vitamin K status is heavily associated with COVID-19-related inflammation—more strongly, in fact, than vitamin D deficiency, according to a new article published in Frontiers in Nutrition.

The article was written by a research group from the Canisius-Wilhelmina Hospital in the Netherlands, in collaboration with the vitamin K2 manufacturer Kappa Bioscience.

Pathology during COVID-19 infection arises partly from an excessive inflammatory response with a key role for IL-6. “IL-6 is a pro-inflammatory cytokine that plays a key role in the development of severe COVID-19 and is regarded as an important therapeutic target,” explained senior author Jona Walk, M.D., Ph.D., in a press release.

Both vitamins D and K have been proposed as potential modulators of this process. The research group in question assessed vitamin D and K status in 135 hospitalized COVID-19 patients in relation to inflammatory response, elastic fiber degradation, and clinical outcomes.

Comparing the patients with good outcomes and with poor outcomes:

• Vitamin D levels were not significantly different.
  • IL-6 levels were significantly higher in patients with a poor outcome.
  • Vitamin K status was associated with IL-6 levels, while vitamin D levels were only borderline statistically significantly correlated with IL-6.
  • A significant association was found between IL-6 and elastic fiber degradation.
    • A significant association was found between IL-6 and elastic fiber degradation.
    • Contrary to vitamin K status, vitamin D did not correlate with elastic fiber degradation.
  • Pulmonologist and translational researcher Rob Janssen, M.D., Ph.D., stated: “There are many vitamin D proponents from scientists and medical doctors to influencers and eminent politicians, advocating the distribution of vitamin D among the general population to reduce the burden of COVID-19. However, administration of vitamin D without K may not be without risk, as vitamin D increases the demand for K. This may cause further vitamin K depletion, which could be harmful in patients with moderate or severe COVID-19 who are without exception already vitamin K deficient. Based on our current data and previous work, I strongly suggest that vitamin K2 should be added to D supplementation, particularly against the background of the ongoing pandemic.”

The researchers have suggested an intervention trial to provide insight as to whether vitamin K administration, with or without vitamin D, could improve clinical outcomes in those with COVID-19

xcpatr922

some more IL6 antagonist: montelukasts, spriva, symbicort. Basically all common asthma's weaponry.

I also use nasal wash spray and super saline inhalation from Israel, makes breathing very clear.

I also use ivermectin 12mg.

I had omicron but almost has no symptoms, got infected from hospital (silly me haha)...

Seth

I take 4000 IU Vitamin D, 4000mg Vitamin C, 100mg Zinc, 500mg Quercitin as my Covid protocol. I'm loosely following Dr. Vladimir Zalenco's protocol.
I got covid. Most likely the Omicron. I too followed Dr Zalenco's protocol. Ran a fever for a couple of days, headache, achy. No cough. Felt like crap for about a week, then it went away. Got natural immunity now, so not getting the jab.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me