Old Age and HCG Treatment

Buy Lab Tests Online
I am a 66 year old male who has been on Testosterone replacement therapy for 3 years. My last lab had my Testosterone level at 500 ng/DL. My Urologist has been good about getting the dosage correct and prescribing Anastrazole when Estradiol levels are to high. As one can imagine, my testicular volume has gone done and I no longer produce sperm. I asked my physician about HCG, when I started working with him, and he said that he would not use it for an older male who does not want to have children. I'm due to see him in a few weeks and want some feedback about have HCG treatment added to my treatment plan. Any thoughts and suggestions. :confused:

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

IMHO 500 total test is LOW what's your protocol?
Try telling him there are LH receptors in the whole body not just the testicles also you've experienced decreased testical size, diminished load and decreased penis sensitivity.
There are some grate articles on HCG in the stickys that are printable that you could bring

Yeah your TT is rather dismal, and correctly noted by Paul we have a good set of handouts for Drs that you can print on HCG. In the end you should plan to obtain it elsewhere, from Pharmacy's overseas as a number of men have this same problem with Drs that feel HCG is for fertility only, or its an off-label use in men, etc etc.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This is non-fertility argument to counter "doctors' objections to prescribe HCG":

"Doctor, I have pain when I have sex since my atrophied testicles recede into my body and get pounded when I do. I am also becoming self-conscious of my smaller testicles."

Last edited:

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
This is non-fertility argument to counter "doctors' objections to prescribe HCG":

"Doctor, I have pain when you I have sex since my atrophied testicles recede into my body and get pounded when I do. I am also becoming self-conscious of my smaller testicles."

^^^^This and make sure to educate yourself on the use of HCG in TRT...this is very very important.

If your Doc still refuses Defy has an HCG program for you.

[h=2]Introducing Our New HCG Support Program for Men Aready on TRT[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:

trt4me

Usually if a doc has the "no" stance they won't change.
I had pain, shrinkage and no libido for months knowing that is was the atrophy.
First they said the pain was normal sometimes....
Then they did an ultrasound on the testes and reading the results tried to gloss over the part that said one was smaller than average..
I gave up and went with defy.

new_man

Why do u want to introduce HCG? Maybe because of the benefit some people experience (mood, libido, and and)? Or maybe because of the volume? If you did some research and you are sure you want to introduce the HCG to your protocol, then I would let your physician know that. Maybe there is a good reason why he doesn't want to intoduce it => find it out and let us know. If you tell him a good reason why you want to introduce it => you will get it and if not, there are millions of other docs who can give it to you combined with the right protocol. I'm not sure if I would want a urologist to give me hormones - maybe that's just my opinion.

new_man

"Doctor, I have pain when I have sex since my atrophied testicles recede into my body and get pounded when I do. I am also becoming self-conscious of my smaller testicles."
Isn't it possible to say:"I still want to have children or I still want to be able to have children!"? (Excuse me for the stupid question.)

James

Yeah your TT is rather dismal, and correctly noted by Paul we have a good set of handouts for Drs that you can print on HCG. In the end you should plan to obtain it elsewhere,

Agreed. Of course depending on the relationship you have with the doctor, it's often times easier to go elsewhere than it is to fight an uphill battle. Get yourself in line with a doc who truly specializes in this type of treatment.

PAUL-E

Agreed. Of course depending on the relationship you have with the doctor, it's often times easier to go elsewhere than it is to fight an uphill battle. Get yourself in line with a doc who truly specializes in this type of treatment.
agree 100%, you can waist a lot of time and money with the wrong doctor. FYI Defy medical and primebody are both sponsors of this board and many members go threw them with great success.

Sean Mosher

I'd have to agree with the posts above. 500 ng/DL is most likely too low for you to feel the full effects of TRT. Also, hCG has many benefits on top of keeping your fertility so if he will not work with you on this I'd pursue finding someone who will ASAP!

new_man

Have him watch one of Nelson's videos ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjP6bqYeCxw
It depends. Nelson knows about TRT more than all the doctors I have worked with together. I can't recommend somebody else who knows more about this topic than him! But what I have found out. Some doctors don't care about the material when it doesn't come from a doctor. Sad world! That's just my experience.

It is very sad. With some doctors I can only argue when I got some arguments which are based on scientific papers.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It depends. Nelson knows about TRT more than all the doctors I have worked with together. I can't recommend somebody else who knows more about this topic than him! But what I have found out. Some doctors don't care about the material when it doesn't come from a doctor. Sad world! That's just my experience.

It is very sad. With some doctors I can only argue when I got some arguments which are based on scientific papers.

Thanks new_man

Sad but true. But since we lack studies on non-fertility uses of HCG in men, bringing info digested by a lay person is all we have.

I am finishing a book called HCG: A Man's Guide since doctors seem to respond better to a book than an article.

At the same time, I am advocating for clinics like Defy Medical and Baylor Urology-Houston to measure not only self-report testicular size improvement but also libido, mood, pregnenolone and progesterone in men on TRT who are on and off HCG.

new_man

Thanks new_man

Sad but true. But since we lack studies on non-fertility uses of HCG in men, bringing info digested by a lay person is all we have.

I am finishing a book called HCG: A Man's Guide since doctors seem to respond better to a book than an article.

At the same time, I am advocating for clinics like Defy Medical and Baylor Urology-Houston to measure not only self-report testicular size improvement but also libido, mood, pregnenolone and progesterone in men on TRT who are on and off HCG.
Makes sense.

Let us know when the book is done - I'm glad to buy & read it since HCG is a very interesting topic for me.

trt4me

If you really want to laugh or cry, my uro told me that them pulling up is the body protecting them during sex. That was when I gave up on him.

Chivato

I have had one doctor state that HCG is not effective for anyone who has already entered or is past Andropause and that it would be a waste of time and money. I would like to hear any comments on HCG effectiveness being age dependent. Are there any studies to disprove this theory?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me