Off HCG- How much do I increase T?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pipster

Hi all,

For the last 2 years I've been on T, HCG FSH and more recently HGH with the latter 3 being used to increase sperm count. Well it worked (the HGH being the final puzzle piece that took me from 33M to 100M sperm count).

We are now at week 12 of pregnancy and I recently stopped taking the HCG (1000iu EOD). I could never quite get the e2 management perfect and always was a bit bloated. My most recent T dosage was 140mg/week split into daily shots. My free T last week was 389, total T about 1400 e2 28 I feel great and at 42 have been making great strides in my fitness. Foc wants my free T at least 300 and I agree I feel best at that number or higher.

My question is this: if I want to maintain similar T levels what dosage of T should I be taking? I'm thinking at least 200mg/week but any insight from people who have gone off hcg compensated with more T is greatly appreciated!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

Hi all,

For the last 2 years I've been on T, HCG FSH and more recently HGH with the latter 3 being used to increase sperm count. Well it worked (the HGH being the final puzzle piece that took me from 33M to 100M sperm count).

We are now at week 12 of pregnancy and I recently stopped taking the HCG (1000iu EOD). I could never quite get the e2 management perfect and always was a bit bloated. My most recent T dosage was 140mg/week split into daily shots. My free T last week was 389, total T about 1400 e2 28 I feel great and at 42 have been making great strides in my fitness. Foc wants my free T at least 300 and I agree I feel best at that number or higher.

My question is this: if I want to maintain similar T levels what dosage of T should I be taking? I'm thinking at least 200mg/week but any insight from people who have gone off hcg compensated with more T is greatly appreciated!
I would think you should be able to achieve appropriate levels with lower doses. 200mg/week is a bit higher than most here would recommend. With higher doses, you will find more aromatization and more side effects. That said, everyone is different.

It would be interesting to see what happens to your T and Free T if all you did was drop the hCG. It may be informative to know how much hCG was contributing to your T and free T levels. If you are willing to be a guinea pig, we'd love it if you just stop hCG and get new labs in 6 weeks!

Vince

Super Moderator
I did for a time inject 100 mg of testosterone cypionate and 500 IU of HCG, twice a week. My levels were very high but I did feel good.

Phil Goodman

I think it will come down to how much your balls are able to provide. If they are wide open and producing like crazy then there will be a larger impact from dropping HCG than you’d see if they weren’t able to produce much. I did your process in reverse, as in I lowered my test dose when I added HCG to my protocol. 120 mg test/week but me at the top end of the range for free, total, and E2. I added 500 ius HCG twice/week and dropped to 100 per week of test and my numbers stayed almost identical. I’d personally recommend lowering the HCG dose first before dropping it completely. 1000 ius EOD is a large dose…and while it may be useful for helping make babies, you shouldn’t need that much if that’s not a concern. I’d try dropping it down to somewhere between 200-500 ius twice a week.

T

tareload

I would think you should be able to achieve appropriate levels with lower doses. 200mg/week is a bit higher than most here would recommend. With higher doses, you will find more aromatization and more side effects. That said, everyone is different.

It would be interesting to see what happens to your T and Free T if all you did was drop the hCG. It may be informative to know how much hCG was contributing to your T and free T levels. If you are willing to be a guinea pig, we'd love it if you just stop hCG and get new labs in 6 weeks!
The smarter option is this. Then you know instead of trying method of iteration. No one ever wants to lose even a drop of that precious T potential.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me