Obese weight loss TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

tattoobytony

I’m obese (377)with low Testosterone and high estrogen. Has anyone or does anyone know anyone who was obese, went on TRT, lost an appreciable amount of weight, then went off TRT and there test levels were normal?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cappy

I now weigh about what you do (6'4", 375lb) When I started in May '18 I weighed 415. I can't see why I would want to come off once I reach my goal physique, which I figure is a couple of years away. I've never considered doing what you propose.

tattoobytony

I now weigh about what you do (6'4", 375lb) When I started in May '18 I weighed 415. I can't see why I would want to come off once I reach my goal physique, which I figure is a couple of years away. I've never considered doing what you propose.
I guess I would try to come off to see how much weight is affecting my test levels. My last total t came in at 239 and my estradiol was at 38.

Systemlord

Has anyone or does anyone know anyone who was obese, went on TRT, lost an appreciable amount of weight, then went off TRT and there test levels were normal?

I've known no one who was able to come off TRT and keep all their gains from being on TRT. Low testosterone men have great difficulty losing weight, you need testosterone to lose weight. If you stop TRT the weight will pile back on quickly.

You are severely hypogonadal, you'll likely never get to optimal testosterone levels naturally scoring at these low numbers.

TRT is for life.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching