NY resident trying to use telemedicine clinics from out of state

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The deal with New York and at least a couple other nanny states is that they don't trust you with ordering your own lab tests. But you can be treated by out-of-state experts who may need to be appropriately licensed or registered with the state.

wondering

The deal with New York and at least a couple other nanny states is that they don't trust you with ordering your own lab tests. But you can be treated by out-of-state experts who may need to be appropriately licensed or registered with the state.

I don't think the state should interfere, but I don't think it is out of line for insurance companies to require an order from an MD. Otherwise, people would be racking up silly labs all day long (not that docs don't do that sometimes). But, if someone was paying COD, then I think we should be able to get whatever labs we want.

Charliebizz

I don't think the state should interfere, but I don't think it is out of line for insurance companies to require an order from an MD. Otherwise, people would be racking up silly labs all day long (not that docs don't do that sometimes). But, if someone was paying COD, then I think we should be able to get whatever labs we want.
i think we should be able to pay out of pocket for what ever labs we want it doesn’t really make sense to me. It’s like telling people they can’t go to cvs and take blood pressure it’s just a diagnostic tool. NY is silly

wondering

i think we should be able to pay out of pocket for what ever labs we want it doesn’t really make sense to me. It’s like telling people they can’t go to cvs and take blood pressure it’s just a diagnostic tool. NY is silly

Agree, COD = cash on delivery. If you have the means to pay, then get what you want.

Appassionato

I mean, it works like that in all the European countries I've been in. You walk in the lab, get your blood tests and pay.

The national health system even cover all or some of the blood tests if prescribed by your doctor.

The health system in the US is a joke, seriously. With NY being beyond that level.

Renman23

I mean, it works like that in all the European countries I've been in. You walk in the lab, get your blood tests and pay.

The national health system even cover all or some of the blood tests if prescribed by your doctor.

The health system in the US is a joke, seriously. With NY being beyond that level.

Dont blame the system ..... blame the VOTERS!....... Its our government and our fault.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me