Numb Penis, Anorgasmia during Sex, Low Cortisol, High Prolactin on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Have been on clinic TRT after AAS abuse as a 24 year old male for 3 years. My natural levels were 691 at age 24 prior to my reckless, careless decision to hope on anabolic steroids at 24. Since then I've tried to come off several times but always ended up inevitably relapsing when the pct or clomid blues got to such a bad point that it was affecting my ability to be employed.

I want to get off because Im tired of having a useless penis that feels like a finger during sex, - I lose so much sensitivity on TRT, about 60%. Sex just feels like a chore and a bore instead of enjoyable. I cannot orgasm from sex. Women inevitably end up losing attraction for me due to these shortcomings. I have tried HCG, no HCG, it doesn't really matter. Nothing helps. Proviron. Masteron. Something about my physiology my penis does just not like exogenous testosterone.

I have pre-existing conditions that I believe make TRT worse for me then your average man. Hypothyroidism (no thyroid) and low cortisol.

Another issue is my cortisol drops like a damn rock on TRT - my cognition goes to shit. Libido is also severely lowered and I don't look at women in the same way after being on trt for a while. Energy levels also plummet, as strange as that sounds. Cognition takes a hit as well.

I recently got labwork done after just quitting cold turkey and my levels were really bad. 159 mg total testosterone a month after quitting cold turkey.

I recently broke up with an extremely attractive girl and I know my sexual dysfunctions had someth

About the only positives are mood, confidence and strength related, but what good is a good mood if Im a sexually unsatisfied eunuch who isn't moving through life productively.

Prolactin also spikes like crazy on TRT - Im guessing this has something to do with me feeling worse the higher up I go in dose.

Any thoughts, feedback etc?

I don't want to lose another girl over my inability to orgasm. I've already lost about 5 women due to this.

Currently in week 2 of my Clomid restart. Been doing 25 mg E3D.

Any and all feedback, advice, personal experiences and commentary is welcomed.

Please don't give me the "its in your head" or "psychosymptomatic" word salad. I've written detailed logs and had bloodwork which show the issues are NOT in my head.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

I hope you are not on any antidepressants or anything messing with brain chemistry (including ritalin, adderal, amphetamins, illegal stimulants etc) - regardless that some claim 'fewer sexual side effects' antidepressants are notorious for anorgasmia and amphetamines/stimulants are notorious for erection problems.

I also have difficulty reaching orgasm and to me it is related to some brain/spine nerve disfunction, although it gets better when I compensate by increasing free testosterone. I treat it reliably by taking 400 micrograms (not milligrams) Huperzine A which boosts acetylcholine (by suppressing the enzyme that degrades it) and I orgasm much faster and easier. I take Huperzine 2 hours before sex and its effect on orgasmic ability lasts about 4 hours. Be careful not to overdose with it - it will be nasty at higher doses - many poisons are inhibitors of the same enzyme.

If that doesn't work, clearly stop TRT. It is possible that the PCT drugs make you miserable. I've seen doctors on Youtube that say PCT is not necessary - if your body can produce testosterone it will return to your normal level within a few months. I did only a month of Ostarine and a month of Oxandrolone, which is not comparable to years of TRT, but I returned to normal levels in about a month after stopping with no PCT. I've also done transdermal testosterone that of course crushed my body testosterone after the first two weeks and again returned to normal levels without PCT.

DixieWrecked

OP I hear ya man. TRT is a tough journey. I know when my estrogen gets too high my penis feels numb. I started taking anastrozole and I actually feel alot better. I hope it keeps up. WHat TRT clinic are you going to? Some are really crappy. Seems like some of the telemedicine ones are actually pretty progressive and might be able to get you sorted out.

Gman86

How do u know u have low cortisol? Did u test it via the 4 point saliva testing, or just a serum cortisol test via blood?

Vince

Super Moderator
When you were on TRT what was your complete protocol. Some guys need very low levels of testosterone injections to feel good. I would think starting with 70 MG weekly may be better for you.

magnus

I suffer reduced penis sensitivity and difficulty orgasming when my E2 bumps up too much. a 1/4 tab (12.5 mg) of arimidex almost always corrects the issue within a couple hours and lasts about 10 days or longer for me before I need to take another 1/4 tab.

adshan

I hope you are not on any antidepressants or anything messing with brain chemistry (including ritalin, adderal, amphetamins, illegal stimulants etc) - regardless that some claim 'fewer sexual side effects' antidepressants are notorious for anorgasmia and amphetamines/stimulants are notorious for erection problems.

I also have difficulty reaching orgasm and to me it is related to some brain/spine nerve disfunction, although it gets better when I compensate by increasing free testosterone. I treat it reliably by taking 400 micrograms (not milligrams) Huperzine A which boosts acetylcholine (by suppressing the enzyme that degrades it) and I orgasm much faster and easier. I take Huperzine 2 hours before sex and its effect on orgasmic ability lasts about 4 hours. Be careful not to overdose with it - it will be nasty at higher doses - many poisons are inhibitors of the same enzyme.

If that doesn't work, clearly stop TRT. It is possible that the PCT drugs make you miserable. I've seen doctors on Youtube that say PCT is not necessary - if your body can produce testosterone it will return to your normal level within a few months. I did only a month of Ostarine and a month of Oxandrolone, which is not comparable to years of TRT, but I returned to normal levels in about a month after stopping with no PCT. I've also done transdermal testosterone that of course crushed my body testosterone after the first two weeks and again returned to normal levels without PCT.
Is there a particular brand of Huperzine that you recommend?

sammmy

Huperzine A by Double Wood Supplements on Amazon. Start with 1 tab = 200 micrograms. If you take too much, it can make you dizzy/vomit. Do not take more than 400 micrograms!

Last edited:

zghaz392

Have been on clinic TRT after AAS abuse as a 24 year old male for 3 years. My natural levels were 691 at age 24 prior to my reckless, careless decision to hope on anabolic steroids at 24. Since then I've tried to come off several times but always ended up inevitably relapsing when the pct or clomid blues got to such a bad point that it was affecting my ability to be employed.

I want to get off because Im tired of having a useless penis that feels like a finger during sex, - I lose so much sensitivity on TRT, about 60%. Sex just feels like a chore and a bore instead of enjoyable. I cannot orgasm from sex. Women inevitably end up losing attraction for me due to these shortcomings. I have tried HCG, no HCG, it doesn't really matter. Nothing helps. Proviron. Masteron. Something about my physiology my penis does just not like exogenous testosterone.

I have pre-existing conditions that I believe make TRT worse for me then your average man. Hypothyroidism (no thyroid) and low cortisol.

Another issue is my cortisol drops like a damn rock on TRT - my cognition goes to shit. Libido is also severely lowered and I don't look at women in the same way after being on trt for a while. Energy levels also plummet, as strange as that sounds. Cognition takes a hit as well.

I recently got labwork done after just quitting cold turkey and my levels were really bad. 159 mg total testosterone a month after quitting cold turkey.

I recently broke up with an extremely attractive girl and I know my sexual dysfunctions had someth

About the only positives are mood, confidence and strength related, but what good is a good mood if Im a sexually unsatisfied eunuch who isn't moving through life productively.

Prolactin also spikes like crazy on TRT - Im guessing this has something to do with me feeling worse the higher up I go in dose.

I don't want to lose another girl over my inability to orgasm. I've already lost about 5 women due to this.

Please don't give me the "its in your head" or "psychosymptomatic" word salad. I've written detailed logs and had bloodwork which show the issues are NOT in my head.
Hey man I’m going through the same thing right now and wanted to see if you found anything that helped? Thanks!

DS3

Exactly what you are describing WAS me several years ago. What was I doing? 200 mg TC weekly, Anastrozole several times per week, and no HCG. Side effects? High sex drive mentally, but penile insensitivity and an inability to orgasm.

What worked for me? Lowering my T dosage to 100 mg per week, dropping Anastrozole, and adding in low dose HCG (250-500 iu 2-3 times per week). This may not work for you, but there are many men that have libido or penile sensitivity issues on testosterone alone who recover it when adding in HCG.

Simbarn

I experienced this "dead wood" penis insensitivity on and off for a long time while on dosages around 100 mgs per week of T. When I lowered the dose down to 60-70 mgs, sexual sensitivity improved considerably. Erectile function is also more responsive and reliable.
At first I felt the effects of low T for some time. Over a period of months this corrected itself and I feel much better all round.
I had tried this before, but given the "low t' effect, I resumed the higher doses thinking, my dose was too low. This time I persisted and gave it more time for my body to adjust.
How important this was!

Too much testosterone is not a good thing, especially for your penis.

Simbarn

Have you tried Enclomiphene citrate instead of Clomiphene citrate (Clomid)? Not having the Zuclomiphene component of Clomid may alleviate this side effect and make your restart more bearable?
Is a doctor helping you with the restart?

bixt

I experienced this "dead wood" penis insensitivity on and off for a long time while on dosages around 100 mgs per week of T. When I lowered the dose down to 60-70 mgs, sexual sensitivity improved considerably. Erectile function is also more responsive and reliable.

Another success story! Well done.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching