Numb Penis, Anorgasmia during Sex, Low Cortisol, High Prolactin on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mastodont

I experienced this "dead wood" penis insensitivity on and off for a long time while on dosages around 100 mgs per week of T. When I lowered the dose down to 60-70 mgs, sexual sensitivity improved considerably. Erectile function is also more responsive and reliable.
At first I felt the effects of low T for some time. Over a period of months this corrected itself and I feel much better all round.
I had tried this before, but given the "low t' effect, I resumed the higher doses thinking, my dose was too low. This time I persisted and gave it more time for my body to adjust.
How important this was!

Too much testosterone is not a good thing, especially for your penis.
Do you inject 60-70mg once a week, and which ester?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

WhatSayYou89

Have very similar symptoms as OP, brain fog, dead penis, just no real mental stimulation.

Currently in the process of dropping my dosage down to 100mg of test per week.

Was at 140mg per week, test trough was somewhere around 1100mg.

Dropped down to 120mg of test (felt no difference) and did blood work but did it at peak (wanted to test some different stuff) came back at 1200 peak.

This 100mg will be the lowest I’ve been at, seeing these posts of the same symptoms and positive results after lowering dosage gives me some hope!

microbeast

Have very similar symptoms as OP, brain fog, dead penis, just no real mental stimulation.

Currently in the process of dropping my dosage down to 100mg of test per week.

Was at 140mg per week, test trough was somewhere around 1100mg.

Dropped down to 120mg of test (felt no difference) and did blood work but did it at peak (wanted to test some different stuff) came back at 1200 peak.

This 100mg will be the lowest I’ve been at, seeing these posts of the same symptoms and positive results after lowering dosage gives me some hope!
Did you ever figure this out. I'm normally very healthy downstairs but lately have loss feeling and when I can orgasams are dull to almost painful. It's so weird and scary. Appreciate any feedback.

WhatSayYou89

Did you ever figure this out. I'm normally very healthy downstairs but lately have loss feeling and when I can orgasams are dull to almost painful. It's so weird and scary. Appreciate any feedback.

I actually came off trt again shortly after making that post.

Just started back on my own, started with 60mg per week this time and up to 85-90mg per week. Anymore than that and I feel high e2 issues.

Havent been on long enough for bloodwork but still not much to report with libido, brain fog is better and sleeping good.

Libido made me something I never get back bc of PSSD.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me