Not sure what to do next TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Thor1945

Male 41 been using steroids for over 12 years. Used to cycle every 12 weeks and PCT, then about 7 years ago I decided to stay on a blast and cruise setup which consisted of 500mg test with some tren 200mg and my cruise was 250mg T.

My life has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs, raging sex drive to zero. erections on command to barely able to get one. I've tried without A.I and with A.I but was always chasing good days with some bad.

Dropped to 120mg test for 3 months and ran a test and this was my results.
SHBG - 27 (18.3-54.1)
E2 260 pmol/l (41.4-159)
TT 48.5 (8.64-29)
Free T 1.52 (0.2-0.62)
Prolactin 468 (86-324)

E2 is high and prolactin. Was feeling like zero sex drive and had some alright days and mostly feeling rough.

Dropped my T to 60mg for the next 6 weeks and took a half a caber tab to bring down Prolactin. All my jabs is twice weekly so 30mg 2 times a week. This was the results
SHBG 36 (18.2-54.1)
E2 149 (41.4-159)
TT 24.3 (8.64-28)
Free T 0.525 (0.2-.062)
Prolactin 246 (86-324)

Mt E2 came down but still high end of scale, prolactin came down from the caber but still seems a bit on the higher end from what i've read about sex drive and keeping prolactin on the lower side of scale, but still in range so its not tanked.

I'm trying to dial in a TRT protocol without the need for any A.Is or anything else just pure T. 60mgs seems to have me at around 600 TT which feels kind of low as I'm always tired and beat out. I've increased to 90mgs test but feel my E2 will creep back up. Also my prolactin might be too high still and thats killing my sex drive,and libido.

Any tiny bit of an A.I knocks my sex drive into the gutter so I'm not too keen to start playing around with it. i was thinking of taking another .25 caber and see if that makes a difference bringing prolactin down a bit more. I know my E2 will prop need to be managed but any other advice would be great. will be running 90mgs T for the next 6 weeks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Male 41 been using steroids for over 12 years. Used to cycle every 12 weeks and PCT, then about 7 years ago I decided to stay on a blast and cruise setup which consisted of 500mg test with some tren 200mg and my cruise was 250mg T.

My life has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs, raging sex drive to zero. erections on command to barely able to get one. I've tried without A.I and with A.I but was always chasing good days with some bad.

Dropped to 120mg test for 3 months and ran a test and this was my results.
SHBG - 27 (18.3-54.1)
E2 260 pmol/l (41.4-159)
TT 48.5 (8.64-29)
Free T 1.52 (0.2-0.62)
Prolactin 468 (86-324)

E2 is high and prolactin. Was feeling like zero sex drive and had some alright days and mostly feeling rough.

Dropped my T to 60mg for the next 6 weeks and took a half a caber tab to bring down Prolactin. All my jabs is twice weekly so 30mg 2 times a week. This was the results
SHBG 36 (18.2-54.1)
E2 149 (41.4-159)
TT 24.3 (8.64-28)
Free T 0.525 (0.2-.062)
Prolactin 246 (86-324)

Mt E2 came down but still high end of scale, prolactin came down from the caber but still seems a bit on the higher end from what i've read about sex drive and keeping prolactin on the lower side of scale, but still in range so its not tanked.

I'm trying to dial in a TRT protocol without the need for any A.Is or anything else just pure T. 60mgs seems to have me at around 600 TT which feels kind of low as I'm always tired and beat out. I've increased to 90mgs test but feel my E2 will creep back up. Also my prolactin might be too high still and thats killing my sex drive,and libido.

Any tiny bit of an A.I knocks my sex drive into the gutter so I'm not too keen to start playing around with it. i was thinking of taking another .25 caber and see if that makes a difference bringing prolactin down a bit more. I know my E2 will prop need to be managed but any other advice would be great. will be running 90mgs T for the next 6 weeks
How are you feeling on your second protocol?

Thor1945

On the 60mgs kind of low energy, no sexdrive, but decent erections. Fatigue and bit depressed, gym feels tough. On 120mg I was getting Bursts of energy, sex drive then other days zero and fatigue.

I’m trying 90mgs for 6 weeks to find a middle ground, but worried about the E2 and prolactin still on the high range. Just took a 2.5 cabergoline tab not long ago. My cholesterol is slightly elevated also but nothing to worry about my doctor said.

Would 60mgs plus HCG be sufficient or is 90mgs T a better option? . I’m trying to get the girlfriend pregnant so have HCG to use. It’s either 90mg T with HCG or 60mg with HCG for this new 3rd protocol.

Thor1945

You need more frequent injections.
My SHBG is 36 and I’m doing 2 jabs a week. The 120mg had me off the charts for TT and free T. I read from these forums more frequent injections means less E2 or a more stable ride through the week. I have dropped to 60mg then I’m trying 90mg as 60 felt too low even though the test results were all in the range ? Maybe I need to be higher because I’ve abused it. Dropping from 250 to 60 feels like getting out of a Ferrari and into a fiesta. It’s the sexual drive and strong erections I’m looking to fix while maintaining some shape from the gym.

Thor1945

If you’re implying that SHBG levels determines infection frequency, sounds like bioscience to me.

Everyone metabolizes T at a different rate.
I was under the impression that only lower SHBG levels means one needs more frequent jabs, as high levels needs bigger less frequent dose ? Thanks for clearing that up. The 120mg is still too high at near 1500 TT. Would 60mg and HCG put me to the same as 90mg T ? That would give me around 1000 TT from calculating the difference in my 2 tests

Blackhawk

I was under the impression that only lower SHBG levels means one needs more frequent jabs, as high levels needs bigger less frequent dose ? Thanks for clearing that up. The 120mg is still too high at near 1500 TT. Would 60mg and HCG put me to the same as 90mg T ? That would give me around 1000 TT from calculating the difference in my 2 tests

Random, hopefully applicable thoughts:

There are a number of us here that have higher, even really high SHBG and do better on daily. My SHBG was ridiculously highbut I've kept doin well on small total dose and frequent injections. I had symptoms on a 3 day cycle at every 3 days.

I did well on T cyp every other day for years, but due to hematocrit had to lower dose, so went to daily and added T prop to the mix to add daily peak/trough. As usual it took 2-3 months for me to start feeling entirely OK at this level.

It seems like you make big changes at once, like 250 to 120, and 120 to 60. For me, reductions are hard even at 10% increments, and I feel symptomatic like you do during transition, but every time at lower dose after 2-3 months I feel OK. You've been taking so much for so long, I would not be surprised if it takes a long time to adjust to lower physiological levels. You are used to essentially always being amped on high T.

Such math based on your individual physiology is not linear. But, if those are your numbers on 60mg, and you want to be at the top of "normal range", I think 75-80 will get you there. You will probably feel a bit of honeymoon even from that increase. Might still be chasing your tail, dunno. YMMV

Last edited:

Thor1945

Random, hopefully applicable thoughts:

There are a number of us here that have higher, even really high SHBG and do better on daily. My SHBG was ridiculously highbut I've kept doin well on small total dose and frequent injections. I had symptoms on a 3 day cycle at every 3 days.

I did well on T cyp every other day for years, but due to hematocrit had to lower dose, so went to daily and added T prop to the mix to add daily peak/trough. As usual it took 2-3 months for me to start feeling entirely OK at this level.

It seems like you make big changes at once, like 250 to 120, and 120 to 60. For me, reductions are hard even at 10% increments, and I feel symptomatic like you do during transition, but every time at lower dose after 2-3 months I feel OK. You've been taking so much for so long, I would not be surprised if it takes a long time to adjust to lower physiological levels. You are used to essentially always being amped on high T.

Such math based on your individual physiology is not linear. But, if those are your numbers on 60mg, and you want to be at the top of "normal range", I think 75-80 will get you there. You will probably feel a bit of honeymoon even from that increase. Might still be chasing your tail, dunno. YMMV
Thanks for the input, taking everything into consideration I’ve decided to go 90mg split into 3 injections instead of 2 to get closer to the top of the range, especially for that extra kick in the gym.

Hopefully going to 3 injections instead of 2 might help to sweeten the process with more stable levels.

I will post up the new protocol test results in 6 weeks to see where the 90mgs puts me at with Twice a week HCG at 500ius

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me