Not enough cholesterol for hormone pathway?

Buy Lab Tests Online

WhatSayYou89

Curious of something.

If you’re taking hcg to help keep those hormone pathways flowing from LH but your hdl cholesterol is low.

Does this reduce how effective in turn the hcg is having results for you mentally?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Good question. How low is your cholesterol? Are you on statins?

WhatSayYou89

Good question. How low is your cholesterol? Are you on statins?
Not on any statins.

Total cholesterol 155 (100-199 range)
HDL 27 (>39 range)
VLDL 16 (5-40 range)
LDL 117 (0-99 range)

Not sure if I’m low enough to where it would be noticeable. Was sort of curious in general.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
That is the reason for your low HDL.

What high estradiol symptoms were you having ? Most guys think water weight gain or moodiness are an indication of high estradiol.

WhatSayYou89

That is the reason for your low HDL.

What high estradiol symptoms were you having ? Most guys think water weight gain or moodiness are an indication of high estradiol.
Yeah, I’ve been back and forth with noticing it over the years. Only way I could tell the difference between low/high e2. Is being emotional on high e2.

I’m on an extremely low dose right now 30mg per month. Adding in 1 variable and then waiting 6-8 weeks if possible to gauge how I feel. Right now that variable is hcg.

I actually just noticed something the the hcg though. I was doing the shot at a 45 degree angle into subq and not noticing much.

Second time in a row I’ve went in at a straight 90 degree angle and can tell both times that the hcg is working much better.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me