not blood but urine secretion question?

Buy Lab Tests Online

max74

Sorry, didn't know where to post this, but hoping to get some answers.
Had my latest blood and urine results yesterday, and what i allready knew was comfirmed once again.
I'm a HIGH SHBG guy, test before showed 118 and this test 97, offcourse te free testosterone is to low so i've been concentrating and researching this issue with experiences of others and folks who gave me great info on another forum. Now i've been trying to find out what the secretion ( hope this is the correct word) of 17-keto-steroids mean in the urine test. Verry difficult to find and whats most weird is that the most pages i find on this subject, talk about a higher reference range then the lab i've got my results from.
Almost every other range is the upper limit of total 17-keto....20mg or some even 25, this one uses 8 as upper limit?
The outcome of increased secresion has some nasty things like cushing syndrome or testiculair cancer....
I attached my urine results and hope that someone could shed some light on this test, thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_5788.JPG
    IMG_5788.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 61
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Almost every other range is the upper limit of total 17-keto....20mg or some even 25, this one uses 8 as upper limit?

No one decides what a lab range is, no Dr or Scientist says that X is good, or bad. The lab range is heavily based toward the population that the lab is testing, there's some adjustment for whatever they want but by and large you'll see different ranges between Quest, and LabCorp, for instance.

max74

Thanks, i guess i just have to be patience until my visit with the clinic.
All i can find on this, is that i'm secreting more then i should, sinds i had multiple bloodtest in the last couple of months its maybe better for me to focus on that.
High SHBG is and was Always my problem ( turns out). Recently went to a endo after self administrating TRT for 10 years straight, quited in August and had bloodwork in february.
I should be proud with these numbers they said...SHBG was 118, and only used to calculate free testosterone ( wich was just 1%).....my testosterone was on the top of the range offcourse, so no help for me. Now i'm going to a private clinic, so this urine test confused me with all the things being off. Anyway, thanks for the input.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me