Norvasc, a common blood pressure medication, blocks COVID-19

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am taking this drug.

Cholesterol and the virus
The research team also identified drugs that are currently on the market for different diseases that they claim block the entry of Covid-19 into human cells by increasing cellular cholesterol. In particular, they found three drugs currently on the market were more than 100-fold more effective in stopping viral entry in human lung cells:
  • Amlodipine, brand name Norvasc, by Pfizer, to treat high blood pressure and angina.
  • Tamoxifen, brand name Soltamox by Fortovia Therapeutics, an estrogen modulator, to treat breast cancer.
  • Ilomastat, brand name Galardin, it’s a matrix metalloprotease inhibitor, that now being manufactured by many companies; a chemotherapy agent, with applications for skincare and anti-aging products.

From: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/20/cri...ntified-genes-that-protect-against-covid.html

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Rabbit91476

I’m on losartan. Wonder if that’s why I haven’t gotten covid at the hospital. My floor takes care of some of the sickest covid patients and I’ve never been suck

sammmy

Unfortunately, effectiveness in vitro often doesn't translate to effectiveness in vivo in the real world. The problem is whether the effective drug concentration can be reached in the lungs by the oral, intravenous or inhalation route, and second if that concentration of the drug is safe for the patient.

A simple example is the notorious bleach. It does kill covid-19 but if the required concentration is reached in the lungs, it would kill the patient first. People drinking bleach and stuff ...

Harley

I take a pill called Giant in Italy its as far asI know Amlodipine with olmesartan .
It didn't prevent covid19 unfortunately.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me